Wearing Biancas in 2020?

pbjilly

Philly
May 5, 2014
I found a pair of Bianca 140s in my size online and am tempted to buy them. I am a little hesitant though as the look now is all pointed toe heels. Does anyone still wear the Biancas today? If so how do you style them? I really love the shoes but would like to actually wear them. Also, do we think that the rounded or almond toe will become popular again?

The Biancas are stunning! If they are black or nude, you could wear them with anything. If you love them, I say get them. I wear almond or rounded toe high heels. I only own one pair of pointed toe heels, and don't wear then much because they aren't comfortable.

I found a pair of Bianca 140s in my size online and am tempted to buy them. I am a little hesitant though as the look now is all pointed toe heels. Does anyone still wear the Biancas today? If so how do you style them? I really love the shoes but would like to actually wear them. Also, do we think that the rounded or almond toe will become popular again?
I love the Bianca's !! I have two pairs in Black Patent Leather, one pair in Rouge Metal Patent Leather and one pair in Nude Jazz Calf Leather. I love them, and my boyfriend thinks they are amazing too! I am always after more of them in lots of other colours and materials. I want the Bianca Botta Boots!!!!

I love the Bianca's !! I have two pairs in Black Patent Leather, one pair in Rouge Metal Patent Leather and one pair in Nude Jazz Calf Leather. I love them, and my boyfriend thinks they are amazing too! I am always after more of them in lots of other colours and materials. I want the Bianca Botta Boots!!!!

Did you eventually buy the boots? Could you tell me how their sizing compares to the pumps? (comparing them to the bianca 120 would great)! :smile:
I'm getting on the bianca-train as well, but a bit stuck on what I should buy ;)

Did you eventually buy the boots? Could you tell me how their sizing compares to the pumps? (comparing them to the bianca 120 would great)! :smile:
I'm getting on the bianca-train as well, but a bit stuck on what I should buy ;)

Yes my boyfriend brought the Bianca Bottas 140 in black calfskin leather. They were so hard to find. I had to settle on a EU 37.5 as there was no size 38 anywhere. They fit me fine, just need alittle stretching, but because they are leather instead of patent, it shouldnt be an issue.
Im a size 38 is So Kates, Biancas, pigalle follies. Lucky the boots were okay in a 37.5 . Obviously I would have rather had a 38.

(picture below is what they look like, I just got the image from online, its not my actual photo, my box and boots are burried under other boxes haha, dont have the effort to get them out) Just for your information reguards

P0.jpg

Yes my boyfriend brought the Bianca Bottas 140 in black calfskin leather. They were so hard to find. I had to settle on a EU 37.5 as there was no size 38 anywhere. They fit me fine, just need alittle stretching, but because they are leather instead of patent, it shouldnt be an issue.
Im a size 38 is So Kates, Biancas, pigalle follies. Lucky the boots were okay in a 37.5 . Obviously I would have rather had a 38.

(picture below is what they look like, I just got the image from online, its not my actual photo, my box and boots are burried under other boxes haha, dont have the effort to get them out) Just for your information reguards

P0.jpg

Thank you sooooo much!!!

I think as we all plan to come back out in the public from this pandemic, you should be wearing what you think will make you feel good. That said I have a pair I got for a good price, and I haven't worn them but I think I might find some place where I can wear them. As long as the clothes go with the shoe style, you're golden for 2021.

I've got some Biancas that could stand to see the light of day again, but what I think about more than the toe shape is the platform. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like I haven't really seen as many platform pumps since like the mid 2010s or so. I know it doesn't really matter and at the end of the day you should just wear what you like and feel comfortable in, but that does make it feel a little more dated to me. As for almond toes, I really do hope they come back into style, but even if they don't, I'll keep wearing them whenever I can because I feel they're the most flattering style for my height and build (and my wide feet!). :biggrin:

Reactions: avcbob
I've got some Biancas that could stand to see the light of day again, but what I think about more than the toe shape is the platform. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like I haven't really seen as many platform pumps since like the mid 2010s or so. I know it doesn't really matter and at the end of the day you should just wear what you like and feel comfortable in, but that does make it feel a little more dated to me. As for almond toes, I really do hope they come back into style, but even if they don't, I'll keep wearing them whenever I can because I feel they're the most flattering style for my height and build (and my wide feet!). :biggrin:
I'm a guy - I much prefer almond shape over extremely pointed toe shape on ladies stilettos!!