Wearing Bandage Dresses During the Day?

rocksta

Apr 28, 2008
Ditto...
If I am not sure about wearing something I always check on celebrities :lol: ...but this time I didnt find any wearing that evening bandage dress on streets during the normal workday :P
Here is the one that I bought and am thinking about writing the question (as you can see it's not that typical for bandage dresses material, its of polyester and viscose,with just a bit of spandex/elastaan), but I'd like to know your opinion about wearing bandages in general outside the club

286804227_o.jpg

um you posted in the wrong area..this is the glass slipper.

but anyways I wouldn't wear any of my HL dresses in the day time..it's way too much imo..and some of my HL dresses are one color. I could wear it with some tights and a long cardigan..but to me that loses the "it" factor of the dress.

The dress that you posted, it's way too much imo to wear in the day time, especially with the zipper going in the middle :/ That dress is strictly for the club.

That dress is very nice. BUT you'd have to do alot of work to make it acceptable for daytme:

Add a cardigan, tights/stockings, simple pumps

And depending on how short it is--- it may not be acceptable for daytime. Where are you going that you want to wear this dress?

:sunnies

Well I wear my body-con dress for day but it's very respectable 'up top'.

I wear it with a long line jacket or drape-front cardi

I don't think that one can get away with skin up and down at the same time for day. :graucho:

Not unless you're a working girl which I'm thinking you're not since you're posting the question. :nuts:

I'd say if you wear a long blazer with it (not for work but maybe shopping or lunch with friends..date..) and simple pumps. I'd say the blazer should cover your butt or close to covering it though..

long boyfriend blazer or sweather, tights and low heeled open toes or ankle boots. oh yeah, and add a chunky or tolani scarf for bohemian attitude. definitely not appropriate for work, if you work in conservative industry.