Wearing a LOVE with Hermes bracelets r/o

Tiare

zOMG sales!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
Hello all,

I think I'm going to ask for either a CDC or double tour Kelly for Valentine's Day. I was wondering, does anyone here stack either of those on a semi regular basis with their LOVES? I'm wondering about wear/tear/scratching. Especially for the double tour Kelly that has overlapping pieces.

Thanks in advances

susanq

Dec 26, 2015
Hello all,

I think I'm going to ask for either a CDC or double tour Kelly for Valentine's Day. I was wondering, does anyone here stack either of those on a semi regular basis with their LOVES? I'm wondering about wear/tear/scratching. Especially for the double tour Kelly that has overlapping pieces.

Thanks in advances

My wrist/arm is too small to wear a love and a CDC as I had the double love bracelet and I am the size of a large 12 year old (being 5'1). haha I loved the way it looked with the thinner leather Hermes bracelets and don't think you can go wrong with them! I would get a dark color though as my biggest issues were with washing my hands and rubbing it on my jeans by accident. I try to be very careful with my items. I found that no matter how careful I was they would get wet and over time start to look gross. I also found that whenever my arm was by my side or ever resting on a colored handbag there would be color transfer. I never found there to be a big issue with scratching (compared to a clic clac or other metal bracelet) or really any other wear and tear. many people wear them every day and they still look great after many years.

Tiare

zOMG sales!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
My wrist/arm is too small to wear a love and a CDC as I had the double love bracelet and I am the size of a large 12 year old (being 5'1). haha I loved the way it looked with the thinner leather Hermes bracelets and don't think you can go wrong with them! I would get a dark color though as my biggest issues were with washing my hands and rubbing it on my jeans by accident. I try to be very careful with my items. I found that no matter how careful I was they would get wet and over time start to look gross. I also found that whenever my arm was by my side or ever resting on a colored handbag there would be color transfer. I never found there to be a big issue with scratching (compared to a clic clac or other metal bracelet) or really any other wear and tear. many people wear them every day and they still look great after many years.

Thanks for the reply. I just noticed that the double tour Kelly has pieces that overlap with metal on them and was wondering if they would rest on top of the LOVE and scratch it a lot during wear. I've been so careful trying to keep my LOVE pristine My husband says, "Just wear it and enjoy it, it's going to get scratched eventually."

Meanwhile, I cried the first time I got a noticable scratch on my BMW :lol:

susanq

Dec 26, 2015
Thanks for the reply. I just noticed that the double tour Kelly has pieces that overlap with metal on them and was wondering if they would rest on top of the LOVE and scratch it a lot during wear. I've been so careful trying to keep my LOVE pristine My husband says, "Just wear it and enjoy it, it's going to get scratched eventually."

Meanwhile, I cried the first time I got a noticable scratch on my BMW :lol:

Haha I now understand. i think that that has a lot to do with what size you get and how they fit you. I have very small wrists to yes my love touched the like "tab" part of double tour when I moved around my hand. As in the love would go over the top of the double tour and stop at the tab part. I no longer have the love to show you picture of it, but I do not think it significantly damaged either. That being said when i wore them I was cautious to not move my arm as much when talking, to take them off when I typed, and separated them whenever I saw it happening etc.