Wearable Art Objects!

Phiomega

O.G.
Aug 19, 2012
I believe bags are wearable art objects....

I grew up with an architect mom who loves art and crafts. Name a kind of crafty projects --- chances are she has tried it once. I have that streak as well --- I can paint, knit, crochet, cross stitch, though lately I settle with coloring as I don't have much spare time after having my son.

Bags for me are wearable art objects. I am fascinated by the shapes, patterns, and color. Whilst I have my favorite brands (some of you know this!), I am not a brand loyalist. I choose what I love, what made my heart fluttered! [emoji176]

I am still learning what my style is --- any inputs welcome. My best description right now is 'edgy classic' --- I like classic shapes with interesting twists, like bright colors, or quirky touches. Things that are too 'busy' or loud don't work with me --- which probably explains why I have been wanting to add a Gucci but none speaks to me.

And I feel very blessed. When I joined the forum about 6 years ago, I can only drool looking at this thread. I cannot believe I am now posting my own showcase. I am blessed that I can afford these and can enjoy these bags. I thank God for the opportunity.

And this is the first pic of my collection. I hope you will enjoy this as much as I enjoy yours!
IMG_1488320374.197400.jpg

Left to right, top down:
BV Irish Pillow, Chanel Black Caviar WOC, LC Miaou
LC Black Neo with Tory Burch Crab keychain, LV Capucines compact wallet, Balenciaga Small City ME
MBMJ Petal to the Metal, Tory Burch Marion Tote, BV Red China Tote

I believe bags are wearable art objects....

I grew up with an architect mom who loves art and crafts. Name a kind of crafty projects --- chances are she has tried it once. I have that streak as well --- I can paint, knit, crochet, cross stitch, though lately I settle with coloring as I don't have much spare time after having my son.

Bags for me are wearable art objects. I am fascinated by the shapes, patterns, and color. Whilst I have my favorite brands (some of you know this!), I am not a brand loyalist. I choose what I love, what made my heart fluttered! [emoji176]

I am still learning what my style is --- any inputs welcome. My best description right now is 'edgy classic' --- I like classic shapes with interesting twists, like bright colors, or quirky touches. Things that are too 'busy' or loud don't work with me --- which probably explains why I have been wanting to add a Gucci but none speaks to me.

And I feel very blessed. When I joined the forum about 6 years ago, I can only drool looking at this thread. I cannot believe I am now posting my own showcase. I am blessed that I can afford these and can enjoy these bags. I thank God for the opportunity.

And this is the first pic of my collection. I hope you will enjoy this as much as I enjoy yours!
View attachment 3619628

Hello friend! How eclectic! Love it.

Reactions: Phiomega