Wear to buy nice Evening wear?

1. I need help!!
    My cousin is getting married next month and its a black tie/formal event. Any suggestions on boutiques/stores/online stores that have beautiful designer (or non-designer) evening wear? I'm looking for something glamorous and unique (not the typical prom-like dresses). I live in the SF bay area (Cali) but would be willing to go to Los Angeles, etc for the right dress. Thanks so much!!!

2. I love Nordstroms for cute dresses. Usually I end up buying at Macys, A.B.S. has really cute stuff =)

3. BCBG in union square.....

Nordstrom Savvy/via C --- this floor only

Or try one of the many vendors on union street or chestnut street in the cow hallow area. There are a LOT of stores w/ dresses there.

I'd definitely do bcbg though.. they always have good formal wear.

4. Saks online usually has a great clearance on evening wear this time of year.:smile:

5. Thx for the great suggestions! I'll let you know if i find anything!

6. I actually shop at a store near me called The Elephant's Trunk. They have really great, unique, interesting evening wear and accessories. Here are some dresses from their website to give you an idea.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Check out their website for more dresses. www.elephantstrunk.com
    They also have very unique jewelry and accessories. I bought a beautiful necklace and earrings from them too! Here are some examples of what they have ....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. I love dresses BCBG has. Nordstrom also has nice evening wears.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice