Wear LV NF to interview?

I'm sorry to say but I think this bag would appear rather untidy or should I say "too casual" to wear to an interview, a briefcase style bag would be more professional IMO.
What will your role be??

For an internship I say a simpler bag since it is an entry level position. For higher up positions I would say it will fine with the Damier pattern but with Monogram maybe something smaller and not so in your face.

Personally, I'd wear something more simple and understated, preferably a solid color like black. You don't want to seem like you have tons of money or that you're after just perks in the job.

Thank you girls for your feedback :tup: it got me thinking many aspects I didn't think of!:!! so here is the situation:
The thing is that people i my country don't know the damier canvas and actually so far in my school there is only one girl having this bag.
As for the internship, it's a end of study internship that means I get to do the internship and then go back to school for three or four months and potentially if i impressed the company i can land a job.
As of appearing rich, the LV in my country costs paychecks for three months in a household but I am from the most prestigious university in my country (Royal university) so people expect me to be well off.
I hope these details make it clearer

I that case, I think it will be fine to wear it, especially since they undoubtedly already know the reputation of your university and re expecting you to be a certain level, they won't even give it a thought and it will look well-put together I think.

Heychar, I have to disagree. I have the Damier NF and it looks totally polished--not as polished as my Black Epi Alma--but the bag is chic and creates a very nice appearance. Please get the bag and wear it and please post a pic for us! You will knock them dead! And, it is all about attitude. If you are standoff-ish and haughty that will come across even if you are carrying a simple bag!

+1 from me as well...

You just never know who will be interviewing you, and I think a simpler purse will be easy on both of you; the focus will be on the interview itself, not the bag.

Best of luck to you! :tup:
I'm going to against what others are saying and suggest you wear a simpler purse. You don't know the person interviewing you and what their opinions are on designer goods. They might frown upon the fact that people spend money on designer items or they may love it - don't take the chance. Here's the thing: if you seem like you're richer than your interviewee it's a bad idea and you dont' know until you meet them.

Of course, it also depends on your position and payscale. If you're going for a director/management then it should be acceptable. Otherwise keep it at home.

DON'T BRING IT.... if you really want the job. Understand if you have a lot of people below you that make very little money and could never afford such a bag... then carrying a pricey bag around would look very insensitive and they may see this as a reason not to hire you. If the job is low paying they will wonder if you really need the job... seems like you get money else were...

get the pic?

No, do not wear LV for an interview at Proctor & Gamble. This is not just any company. I recommend you bring a plain tote bag to carry your portfolio, notebook and resume.

This is big. Go in there with your experience, credentials, and personality, and smarts. That's all you need.

Good Luck! :tup:

The damier is so classy and with the NF in damier you will look so professional holding your resume, and other docs. Definitely a must! Good luck to you on your interview!!

No, I wouldn't wear the Damier NF on a job interview with P&G. I think you should go for a simpler bag (as others have suggested) so the focus is on your credentials. You could always wear you NF after you get the job.