wear black with damier or mini lin???

Damier is def. a good choice for black, if you look close at the pattern there's a little black that runs throught it.....I would probably pick damier over mini lin for a black outfit but I think they would both go. For a black and white outfit I would have to see what kind of combo of black and white you're talking about......but that's where I would probably grab one of my epi pieces, maybe a multicolor but it depends on the outfit.

I agree. :yes: Damier looks fantastic with a black outfit. (I cant say too much about the min lin since I dont have any pieces.) I think once you step into a black and white outfit I would choose a bag other than Damier. That is definitely a time where having an Epi bag would come in handy.

I've always thought that brown adds elegance to a black outfit. When I'm wearing black & white I bring out my epi Alma. But other than that I use my Damier speedy and have gotten lost of compliments.

i agree with others, black and damier go well. the damier is a great bag to add to an all-black outfit, since the color adds to the outfit, but is discrete enough not to bring all attention to the accessory, and instead complete a look.

with black and white - i think damier may still work, but with two colors, i'd prefer a framboise bag! i :heart: the combination of black, white, and pink!