Wear and tear

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Im hoping to get a motty grey or tan mini feye backpack.. i treat my bags well but i definitely use them and im hoping to use this bag when traveling.. i live in a country with almost zero rain but when i travel im worried about getting caught in the rain.. will i destroy the bag? Are those colors horrible with dirt and color transfer? I have too many black bags so tht isnt an option

2. Sorry I can’t comment on the colors as mine is a blue gray color that’s not available now, but this backpack is great and so versatile. I don’t have any issues with the suede, but I did treat it. I live in New England so there’s lots of snow and rain to get caught in

Starbrite likes this.
  3. do you mind if I ask how you treated it? did you take it somewhere or did you just buy a spray and do it yourself? do you have any spray you recommend? I live in Dubai and we MAYBE get 30 min of rain twice a year so im clueless to that stuff

4. #4 Feb 3, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    I use an Apple guard spray. I get it on amazon. I just did it myself:smile: I’ve been using this stuff lately too. Also available on amazon. They are also supposed help protect against stains also ☺️

Attached Files:

jules 8 likes this.
  5. Is the colloni ok to use on the faye's leather and suede?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice