Wear and tear of maise?

I use mine on and off for about a year, the longest would probably be a week straight. After that, I noticed it had denting in the corners (and yes, I kept it stuffed when not in use). The color of my jeans also rubbed off on it, causing a stain which will not come off. Honestly, wouldn't recommend this bag - it's really flimsy too.

I use mine on and off for about a year, the longest would probably be a week straight. After that, I noticed it had denting in the corners (and yes, I kept it stuffed when not in use). The color of my jeans also rubbed off on it, causing a stain which will not come off. Honestly, wouldn't recommend this bag - it's really flimsy too.
Oh man, do you happen to have any pictures ?

I haven't had any experience with the Maise however I have owned several items from the Cedar Street line and not had any issues with any of those pieces including the Cedar Street Jensen and Cedar Street Harmony, both of which are larger totes and have been thrown around quite a bit during my 4 years in university. I find the quality exceptional compared to other contemporary brands and can say that during my ownership of both those styles I never faced any issues. None of my Harmony or Jensen totes showed signs of wear, discolouration or dents.

Reactions: lotusflowerbaum
I LOVE the maise! I've got it in seven colors and the seahorse print.
I rotate pretty well so I really haven't noticed any wear or tear.
LOVE this bag!
there is one color in the sale on sale area of KS that i'm resisting (so far)

I LOVE the maise! I've got it in seven colors and the seahorse print.
I rotate pretty well so I really haven't noticed any wear or tear.
LOVE this bag!
there is one color in the sale on sale area of KS that i'm resisting (so far)

Hi! That's so crazy, I was on the website and noticed sale items were 25% and the maise I was eyeing was only down to $224... even with the 25% it was too much. I went to check today and it's the last day of extra 25%, the bag is discounted even more now and it's not too bad either with the additional 25% off! I might take the plunge ...... I'm scared though b/c what if I don't like the color in real life? They dont accept returns! :\

Hi! That's so crazy, I was on the website and noticed sale items were 25% and the maise I was eyeing was only down to $224... even with the 25% it was too much. I went to check today and it's the last day of extra 25%, the bag is discounted even more now and it's not too bad either with the additional 25% off! I might take the plunge ...... I'm scared though b/c what if I don't like the color in real life? They dont accept returns! :\
Try a KS outlet - last summer a lot of my local KS specialty stores transferred their Maise bags to the outlets where they were approximately 65 to 70 percent off.

Reactions: all7s
You probably would love it! But you sound indecisive so it's best not to buy something just because of the pressure of the sale ending. KS has a lot of sales so you probably will get another opportunity to buy that color on discount. In fact KS is starting up another 25% sale tomorrow according to an email I got. It looks to be store wide but I'm not for sure on that. Take some time and maybe you can get to a store to see the color.

Reactions: reginaPhalange
You probably would love it! But you sound indecisive so it's best not to buy something just because of the pressure of the sale ending. KS has a lot of sales so you probably will get another opportunity to buy that color on discount. In fact KS is starting up another 25% sale tomorrow according to an email I got. It looks to be store wide but I'm not for sure on that. Take some time and maybe you can get to a store to see the color.
I got the same email a couple days ago, the sale is already going on and ends 04/02/17. It's valid on full-price and sale items, but unfortunately it's only in-store.

Reactions: all7s
I got the same email a couple days ago, the sale is already going on and ends 04/02/17. It's valid on full-price and sale items, but unfortunately it's only in-store.

True. However my guess is that it will include an online sale after the "spiceitup" ends.

KS has had instore promotions expand to online before. Most recently I got an email about spiceitup as an in store only promotion first. After the surprise sale ended, spiceitup became an active online code. It makes sense to not have competing online codes. But yes it is definitely limited to stores at the moment.

True. However my guess is that it will include an online sale after the "spiceitup" ends.

KS has had instore promotions expand to online before. Most recently I got an email about spiceitup as an in store only promotion first. After the surprise sale ended, spiceitup became an active online code. It makes sense to not have competing online codes. But yes it is definitely limited to stores at the moment.
I agree, it'll probably end up online since they'll match the prices in-store plus they'd be missing out on profits from customers who are unable to go to a physical storefront.

Try a KS outlet - last summer a lot of my local KS specialty stores transferred their Maise bags to the outlets where they were approximately 65 to 70 percent off.

No kidding! I should have checked this before last night... lol I may or may not have placed an order with KS directly and gotten the maise (pink bonnet)

So funny you say that, upon realizing how deep of a discount the maise was I searched YouTube and my FB groups and saw that pink bonnet was the perfect color for me to try out. I "chatted" with a KS CS rep. online and made sure that if the purse were to come damaged or defective, if I could at least exchange it, (per customer reviews some women claimed they came dented) and he assured me that if it arrived in less than perfect condition they would be happy to exchange it or refund if the bag was out of stock. That really helped me decision ;P

Yes! As soon as "spiceitup" ended the new discount is "dearest" Lol, still 25% off.

So funny you say that, upon realizing how deep of a discount the maise was I searched YouTube and my FB groups and saw that pink bonnet was the perfect color for me to try out. I "chatted" with a KS CS rep. online and made sure that if the purse were to come damaged or defective, if I could at least exchange it, (per customer reviews some women claimed they came dented) and he assured me that if it arrived in less than perfect condition they would be happy to exchange it or refund if the bag was out of stock. That really helped me decision ;P

I did online chat with KS the other day too trying to determine the color of Pink Bonnet. Interesting that they told you if damaged or less than perfect they would take care of you. I didn't ask - I assumed that would not be an option since Final Sale. Hoping mine arrives perfect and yours as well! it was a great price!

I did online chat with KS the other day too trying to determine the color of Pink Bonnet. Interesting that they told you if damaged or less than perfect they would take care of you. I didn't ask - I assumed that would not be an option since Final Sale. Hoping mine arrives perfect and yours as well! it was a great price!
Yes! I didn't believe they were phasing out the maise bags at first but I mean for a bag that was regularly $298, $157 (with tax included) plus free shipping isn't that bad. Hope your have an easy experience. I purchased a small Ella last year and it came in pristine condition.. ks has great customer service and packaging from my experience.

//

Just ordered last night and got the email it's shipped!

Yes! I didn't believe they were phasing out the maise bags at first but I mean for a bag that was regularly $298, $157 (with tax included) plus free shipping isn't that bad. Hope your have an easy experience. I purchased a small Ella last year and it came in pristine condition.. ks has great customer service and packaging from my experience.

//

Just ordered last night and got the email it's shipped!
Thanks! Yes, I ordered on Wednesday and it shipped that day. I get it Monday ;)

Reactions: lotusflowerbaum