Wear and tear and overall shape of your Celine Belt bag?

1. I occasionally see a Celine belt bag for sale on reseller sites and I'm wondering whether the wear and tear, specifically the loss of structure, of the Celine belt bag is normal. Does the leather get softer and squishy over time? Do you have problems with the center of the bag sagging?

2. I bought my Celine Belt bag in late 2014 and it still looks brand new. The shape is still perfect. There is no sagging and it’s not misshapen in any way.

That said, it’s not a bag I carry everyday but I do use it about once a month or so. I also look after all my bags (they are like my children!) and stuff them when they are not in use. As for this Belt, I also store it upright and in its dust bag every time.

IMG_6819.jpg IMG_6820.jpg

Here are pics of my Belt. Still in good shape after 3 years! Wish I could say the same about myself! LOL! It’s a beautiful bag and I still love it as much today as when I first bought it. Hope this helps!

BigCherry and Kendie26 like this.
  3. I concur with @jooon on all the points above but would add that I also make sure the zip is fastened as I hand carry a lot. My bag is all perfect with no sagging but I use it more often that once a month.

eckw likes this.
  4. @BigCherry, do you have any pics?

5. Yes I did put some pics up fairly recently for someone on this Céline forum but can’t remember what thread. I’ll take a look and see if I can find them

pvkatchung likes this.
  6. I never use the zipper, actually, but my Mini Belt is still in perfect shape with no warping. That said, it's not a very old bag. I got it this past August.

7. This bag and color are so beautiful. I wish that it was still made with this drummed leather.