wealth challenged H fan needs help $200 to spend...

utility or beauty...

• pear wood Pill box, *utility before beauty*...

• Pocket square,*beauty is utility*...

Results are only viewable after voting.

wigglytuff

Love & Hermes
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
i know, its not much, but i am slowly building a wealth-challenged woman's H collection... so i currently have

- 2 spa towels,
- 1 set of golf towels
- face cloth
- playing card set, mini playing cards, and tarot cards... ;

i dont really like the twillies as i find them too small, and not particularly usable for me...

but i was thinking, next would be a pear wood pill box or a pocket square

i am 29 and take a 3 pills daily and will have to for the rest of my life, so the pill box would get LOTS of use but the pocket squares are soooo cute and so beautiful plus i dont have any hermes silk...

I love the pocket squares, and I find that I wear them more easily than the 90cm twill carres. The horn hair barrettes are very nice too if you have the hair for them. Which pocket square you eying?

Do you have a particular pocket square in mind? Is there one that you are in love with? If you go with the pocket square, I'd wait until you see one that makes you feel "I HAVE TO have it"! KWIM?

But it's a tough call. I totally understand the appeal of the pill box and it's something you would get to enjoy every single day.

Sorry...I'm no help! LOL

I have the pill box and it sits in the drawer never used. It was a waste of money. I had thought I'd keep it in my purse but it would open by itself as it has a "stop" on one end and does not lock at all on the other so it slides open on its own. For me, this has been a useless item.

All your H so far is practical household items... get yourself something personal & pretty!!

I would get a pocket square from the new story telling range. The princess and the pea is my favourite. You can do a lovely "flower knot" with the square around your neck. GL!

maybe the ulysse agenda cover? If i'm not mistaken its 185$ PM and 255$ MM?

Between the pill box and pocket square, I vote pocket square, but I like balenciaga boys suggestion above ^^

other nice things are

carmen key ring
lucky key ring
I think the jumbo bracelet is 240
scarf rings - if you like them to wear with other designer scarves
the scarf book

if you live in a city like NY that has H sample sales (next one is March I think), there are loads of 90 twills that go on sale for 225; I think 70 vintage go on sale for 215? There were tons of perfume sets for 19-49 usd

Bergdorfs, Neiman Marcus seem to go on sale nowadays - they have scarves, limited scarf rings

on the secondary market, you can get scarves, bracelets (many double tours or kelly cuffs start at 160 or so

good luck!

p.s. if you are uncertain you will use a certain scarf size, like pocket square, you can test run a piece of fabric to see if you like the format, for example, before I splurge on mousselines, I went to a fabric shop and bought a similar sized silk chiffon to see if I would wear it. . .

Last edited:
I love the pocket squares, and I find that I wear them more easily than the 90cm twill carres. The horn hair barrettes are very nice too if you have the hair for them. Which pocket square you eying?

really? i thought the pocket squares woud be very hard to wear...

i like the Ex Libris in both colors
i also like
Hermes-Sellier in any color...
Coupons Indiens which has every color in the map but is LOVELY

edit, i have dreadlocks, and i think the hair barrettes are not really made to handle dreadlocks..

Last edited:
really? i thought the pocket squares woud be very hard to wear...

i like the Ex Libris in both colors
i also like
Hermes-Sellier in any color...
Coupons Indiens which has every color in the map but is LOVELY

edit, i have dreadlocks, and i think the hair barrettes are not really made to handle dreadlocks..

Fabulous choices on pocketsq!

I have the pill box and it sits in the drawer never used. It was a waste of money. I had thought I'd keep it in my purse but it would open by itself as it has a "stop" on one end and does not lock at all on the other so it slides open on its own. For me, this has been a useless item.

All your H so far is practical household items... get yourself something personal & pretty!!

Hey, I just thought of something... Wigglytuff... if you will PM me your address I will be glad to send you the box... my treat! I was just re-reading what I wrote... it's been in the drawer ... and it's been there for about two years!! It's time for it to get some use!! Then you can spend your $ on something pretty... Here are a couple pictures of it. And I even have the original H box for it!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• pill box 1.jpg
    pill box 1.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 846
  • pill box 2.jpg
    pill box 2.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 831
Hey, I just thought of something... Wigglytuff... if you will PM me your address I will be glad to send you the box... my treat! I was just re-reading what I wrote... it's been in the drawer ... and it's been there for about two years!! It's time for it to get some use!! Then you can spend your $ on something pretty... Here are a couple pictures of it. And I even have the original H box for it!

thank you so much for your offer, i have sent you a pm!

Last edited:
you guys are all awesome, i am going to H madison ave. tomorrow, with a thank you card for my SA and some cash to spend on something pretty, but i promise you all a reveal tomorrow night...