we won!!! finally!!!

dragonette

Jessica Val
O.G.
May 16, 2008
Singapore
www.instagram.com
some of you already know what this is about... i'm sorry this is a thread without peektures for now. just wanted to tell everyone that i can finally edit my signature now - we won the ladybug purse!!! OMG!!! i still can't believe it! :happydance:

a little history about this - i have been looking and waiting for the ladybug purse ever since i got into coach over a year ago. it has only ever appeared once on the bay last year. i raced the other bidder up to $480 before i gave up - it was too crazy an amount for me for a pre-owned, not pristine condition piece (part of the eye was missing). wow i am so glad now that i didn't win that one! :yahoo:

thank you to all the coachies and ex-coachies who took the trouble to PM me about this auction - i was actually already watching it (special thanks to Hisgeekgrrl!). teehee! made me warm and fuzzy to know so many people are thinking of me though! THANK YOU! :heart: :heart:

thank you to my wonderful sister who agreed to bid on the auction for me even though i'm meant to stay on a ban! i'm back on the ban now! lol!

i know i owe some of you a collection thread! i haven't forgotten! ;) my collection is pretty much complete now - legacy sets, pouch sets and kisslock sets! it will be awhile before miss ladybug joins her flower and butterfly siblings here but i will surely post a huge thread when she does. :nuts:

ok it feels really weird not to post peektures in my thread so here are some to jolt the memory, and for newer coachies who don't really know what i'm talking about. :smile:

hope everyone has been well in coach-land! :heart:

Attachments

Last edited:

Conchenn

Mar 1, 2008
Wow! How awesome is that! Congrats on your hunted bag :P I'd never seen it before, but it is gorgeous!

dstalksalot

Rehabbing Coach since 2010
O.G.
Apr 21, 2009
I remember that thread and I am SO glad you did not win that other bag....NICE! Now your collection is complete! And at way LESS of a cost!!!!

cz22

O.G.
Jan 4, 2009
You have the best sets of cute Coach stuff! I'm so glad your set is now complete! :yahoo:

greyhoundgal

Mar 5, 2006
CRAP! No I want one really bad. I have never seen these before. I LOVE Butterflies and Ladybugs. My Grandmother was loved Butterflies and I have always called my best friend Ladybug, I must have these. What are the style numbers? And of course they would be hard to find!

Jun 3, 2006
Austin, Texas
i totally saw that auction and thought of you! I too have found great treasures on ebay...I have both of those butterfly fobs, the flower coin purse, and the matching wristlet, do you have that one?... i would love both of the pouches but i really have never seen them. congrats!!!

missmoz

"Me and the Moon"
O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
in the lab
how cute! i totally did not know they had purses for those! I have the flower and ladybug wristlets only.

dstalksalot

Rehabbing Coach since 2010
O.G.
Apr 21, 2009
yes I too am curious about the butterfly fobs, is there one that goes with the lady bug purse as well? And the pouches in your collection...SO DANG CUTE!