We sold our condo in THREE DAYS!!!

Roo

O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
And got 7k more than we asked for it. Buyer closes the 22nd. :yahoo:

The RE market around here is CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nuts:

I spent the past month doing a partial renovation on the place after we moved into our house, which I have also been working on.

I am so glad this is over because between moving, renovations and everything else, I'm wiped out! :sleepy:

Congrats! We are doing up one of our flats because in London, UK house prices are rising crazily. I hope we have your luck and sell as quickly!

Oh my gosh, I can imagine. London is insanely expensive and housing is really hard to find in good areas of the city. I am sure you won't have ANY problems!!! Good luck!!!

wow that IS a change! Congrats and enjoy your new home!! :yahoo: Still having fun here on good ol' Finn Hill (Juanita area) BTW :graucho:

When I first moved to the Seattle area, I lived in that area. First up near St Edwards State Park and then right near Juanita Beach. I know that area well.

When I first moved to the Seattle area, I lived in that area. First up near St Edwards State Park and then right near Juanita Beach. I know that area well.

Too funny...I've been all over from Wallingford, QA, Magnolia then back to Kirkland and now Finn Hill. It used to be the 'boonies' but no more!

congrats, Roo!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: