We should have a TPF symbol!

it is also highly inappropriate for a moderator to give the wrong impression to other tpf members regarding something a member actually said. this is manipulating the thread. i do not accept that this is a matter for the pm service.

No one is manipulating the threads. It is a matter for the PM because I said it was. Whether you accept that or not, is really of no concern to me. Perhaps you should reconsider if you want to continue posting here since you don't like the way we run the boards. Really, it is no sweat off my back either way.

Now, let's stop this nonsense, and let everyone else here get back to having fun shall we:tup:

We should put the fingers of our left hand into a V and then the fingers of our right hand into an L.

(Or, left hand V and right hand could be the sign language letter for M.)

. . . Come to think of it, so it doesn't look like we're flashing gang signs at each other (or inadvertantly giving each other the British finger), we could have secret code words, or something.

(I posted this in another thread, but maybe this is a better place)

TT, any chance that we could have a "tPF charm part 2"? I love using it and usually keep it on my bag (if I'm using a bag with silver hardware, that is). Have gotten many compliments on the little heart smiley faces. Would love to collect other expressions, if it were possible. Any chance?

Question-
Is there any way we can get a TPF symbol for use on E-Bay auctions? Like a picture you can use if you are an active member just so i'ts confirmed with a glance.
Just a thought.

^^^what about just going up to someone and asking? I'm not being a wisea$$, but I know myself I'd personally forget the "PF gang sign" and wonder what the heck is that person "signing" to me?? :lol:

I think we need a good sized metallic or enameled keychain that is actually made up of the conjoined letters:

tPF

to dangle off our bags, that way anyone "in the know" would KNOW that keychain owner is a member of tPF!

...not that i'm volunteering for product development for that, but i'm sure we'd all love the person that persued that.... and got megs & vlad's ok, of course. :yes: