We pulled it off!!! Yayyyy!! Thank you ladies of tFP! Hook line and sinker!

luv2shophandbag...flatterring and funny! And I wish I was him...sounds like this gentleman's the real Santa Claus! with real deep pockets mind you...please adopt me and my family Mr. Simplyprincess!!! ...OK, seeing how the market is...how about just the wife! :roflmfao::roflmfao:

Thank you everyone...for sharing my family's holiday excitement and happy holidays and a very prosperous new year to all at tPF!!! Keep the Hermes knowledge and humor and adventure alive for the New Year!!!

Well, Mr. Petpringles, you are a wonderful husband to go to such great lengths to surprise your wife! And....a little perspective....you have to have a certain depth to your pockets for your wife to have two Birkins! One's perspective can get a little skewed here on tPF!! BTW, if I received a PARCHEMIN birkin as a surprise, I would be a smiling puddle on the floor!

luv2shophandbag...flatterring and funny! And I wish I was him...sounds like this gentleman's the real Santa Claus! with real deep pockets mind you...please adopt me and my family Mr. Simplyprincess!!! ...OK, seeing how the market is...how about just the wife! :roflmfao::roflmfao:

Thank you everyone...for sharing my family's holiday excitement and happy holidays and a very prosperous new year to all at tPF!!! Keep the Hermes knowledge and humor and adventure alive for the New Year!!!
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: Your sense of humor Mr P is like that :tup:!
RE:
...Now she's hinting on a blue roi ostrich! Yikes! Maybe next year or her next husband! Ha ha ha!! I've limited her to a birkin a year budget, she said it's fine as long as it's a croc...I say that's croc of ****! Just kidding ladies...anything for the wonderful wife!:nogood:
my DH says "HELLO!" to you and shakes your hand :welcome:(you cracked him up!!! the man was giggling!)

Thank you Tricia and FleurDeLis..they are indeed her choices and they are great bags...and Aminamina...I enjoy your posting and your wonderful pictures...you have a fabulous life from what I can tell from your pictures!
KallieGirl: Yes the boys are in training...my wife's the only female in the household so she's the queen and the princess at the same time...
Thank you Juicy Bag and Lilou...thanks...I felt good achieving this goal but with a lot of help and tips from the forum and they are all nice people...like you!
My wife's on call the whole holiday season so I know she'll be reading this later today when she comes home to relax! Thanks again everyone!
One other thing I love about you Mr P: you are such a gentleman!:cutesy: Thanks!

Animanima and luv2shophandbags...isn't this totally crackers!!! I joined the group as a lonely husband attempting to get tips on how to obtain a Birkin (not knowing who, what, how, where and when of it...totally crackers I tell you! The color, the leather, the hardware...WTH!)...tFP really helped me out a lot to reach my goal of making the wife happy and contended with her handbag addiction...gosh...next thing I know...I am part of tFP family enjoying the humor as well as the knowledge and I try to throw in whatever intellect and slapstick relief I can share! Cheers! Totally crackers I tell you!

Super kudos to you! My DH can learn a few lessons from you.... He's constantly giving the "roll eyes" look when we go to the boutique, unless, of course, they are serving the bubbly! Heh!

Mr Petpringles, This is such a great Christmas story. Sounds like your family is a household of pure joy! You must be very proud of the PETPRINGLES!!!!:tup::woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks for sharing this wonderful experience with us. Reading the thoughtfulness of DH's out there is very touching in this holiday season. You deserve a 'nice surprise' from that beautiful DW after the boys go to bed......;);););)