We need help asap!!!

miu2

Chewy Redlands CA Police K-9
O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
Oh boy do we need your help.

Several days ago a member posted a coffer in the MM AT and I gave her the thumbs up. Well, the bag actually looked good to me and I'm still not convinced that the bag in the pictures is the same one she received. Well, either way, I should have had her ask for more pictures.

Needless to say, she received the bag, posted pics to me and it is an obvious fake. Of course the listing is riddled with "no returns, except for authenticity issues" and all kinds of "no returns" statements, however I know that those do not apply to the buyer because the bag is fake.

I feel really bad and partially responsible for this mess up and want to help her get her money back the easiest and most expeditiously way possible. So that is why I suggested that we come here to ask for your help.

Hopefully the buyer will be joining me here in a bit.

Thank you Miu2 and ladies (or guys) I was the buyer who purchased this fake bag from ebay several days ago and I am extremely upset right now (not at Miu2 or anybody else but honestly are very disgusted with the dishonest seller)

Do you guys recommend that I should contact the seller first? What are the process and procedures I have to undertake to file this report and get my money back?

Any suggestions would be helpful, thank you so much!

By the way, how does she save the listing to her computer?? I know that she needs to save the listing somewhere. Maybe just copy it on paper?? Please let us know asap.

Can anyone tell us how to save the listing to her computer?? I intend to report this listing to ebay, however I don't want her to lose the listing once it it has been removed by ebay.

I used my credit card on file for paypal, so does that mean I can try doing a charge back with my credit card company?

P.S. I am saving the listing as screen prints on a word doc, is that good enough?

Others might suggest to file a SNAD asap, but I think you should send an email to the seller first.

There's always a slight chance that she unknowingly sold a counterfeit and will work w/ you to return the bag and refund your item - and hopefully take less time over a PP claim.

I say this because the seller has been registered on ebay for 10 years and has nice feedback.

Do you think you should try emailing first?

Last edited:
Miu,

Don't be so hard on yourself!!

These things happen, and yes there's the possibility that the seller used old photos of another bag ! Also, what if the seller purchased the bag from another ebay seller who scammed her and she borrowed her photos?

Too many scenarios Miu !

:heart::heart:

Others might suggest to file a SNAD asap, but I think you should send an email to the seller first.

There's always a slight chance that she unknowingly sold a counterfeit and will work w/ you to return the bag and refund your item.

I say this because the seller has been registered on ebay for 10 years and has nice feedback.

Do you think you should try emailing first?

Totally agree :tup:

gro3602 - I understand what you mean, being a seller myself I would prefer buyer contact me first as well with resolving conflicts.

I did just contact the seller and we'll see what his response is