We need help asap!!!

shouldn't she file a SNAD with PP before sending the bag back? that way, if the seller doesn't refund her... PP will hold the seller's acct (so the seller will not be able to sell until the isse has been resolved)

Hmmmmm
Not how I expected this "reputable" seller to respond.

Resell it on ebay?

"Great idea seller", resell a counterfeit bag on ebay and jeopardize the buyer's ebay account and reputation.

I'm glad the seller has agreed to refund you and hopefully will not cause problems.

Keep us posted

ok this is what the seller responded and of course I told him none of the options worked because a fake bag is a fake bag and I want a full refund. If he disgrees then he'll leave me with no choice but to file a report with paypal

I have attached a screenshot of my paypal receipt from me purchasing this item about 10 months ago. It was from the seller “hellohellohola” who has over 400 feedback. My wife wore this purse off and on since then. What I am trying to tell you if this is a “fake” purse or “not authentic” then its news to me as well. As you can see in the Item Title it was labeled “Authentic Miu Miu Matalesse Coffer bag in Black”. I cannot view the auction anymore since its older than 90 days.

Here are our options at this point.

1) I will refund you $200 and you keep the purse for your inconvenience providing you give me proof that its not authentic.
2)You can resell it yourself on ebay if you are not happy with the item
3) Form a dispute on paypal

I am open to some other ideas if you have some. I do apologize if I sold you something I was unaware of. Let me know how you want to proceed.

I wanted to sincerely thank you all and especially Miu2 for all the advice and guidence provided on this thread.

As I indicated earlier, no one wanted this to happen but it did, and I consider myself lucky that at least the seller agreed to a full refund now. I can only imagine the frustration and issues some other naive buyers have to deal with when they run into a REAL scammer from ebay.

I am shipping the bag out tomorrow (the seller had provided me with an address) first thing in the AM, and trust you me it is going to be insured with delivery and signature confirmation!

I will keep you guy posted on the final outcome!

I'm so glad it worked out for you and so quickly too! I'm sure pay pal would have ruled in your favor and you probably wouldn't have had to return the bag but that would have been a messy and long headache. Hopefully he wont try to resell the bag as a replica, I hate that.

:queen::queen::queen: Miu is the queen of miu miu handbags.

:woohoo::woohoo: Thanks Miu2 for all you do to help others!!!

I wanted to sincerely thank you all and especially Miu2 for all the advice and guidence provided on this thread.

As I indicated earlier, no one wanted this to happen but it did, and I consider myself lucky that at least the seller agreed to a full refund now. I can only imagine the frustration and issues some other naive buyers have to deal with when they run into a REAL scammer from ebay.

I am shipping the bag out tomorrow (the seller had provided me with an address) first thing in the AM, and trust you me it is going to be insured with delivery and signature confirmation!

I will keep you guy posted on the final outcome!

Just so that you know...

You can search for a free pdf printer and then this will let you print anything to a pdf.

pdf995 or cutepdf are both both free and can be downloaded from the web.

[ I have both on my computers so this is not a scammer trying to get you to download a virus] or as you have done you can do screen shots, you just have to do one for each part of the listing whereas these will print the entire page at once.

Way to go, you guys. I have my fingers crossed that you get the full refund + shipping. Sometimes you don't know till you have the bag in hand and can take your own photos to show the authenticators.

Miu2 is always cautious and accurate on authentication. Looks like this is a bait and switch. Please Google or Yahoo seller's return address and make sure it is a valid address. Definitely insure the package and require a signature confirmation. Take detail photos of the bag which show it is fake. Save them as backup.

Good luck, and please keep us posted.