We missed a taupe

1. ugh, don't you hate completed listings? it's like we enjoy torturing ourselves...i do it too.

2. didnt that buyer buy this same bag (from a different person) before and then resell it because she didnt like the color? *confused*

3. ^ Totally. So I guess she really does like the color and style afterall and missed the one she sold.

But if eBay 86ed her...does that mean she didn't complete this transaction? I wonder if we'll see this bag pop back up?

4. I really want this bag so bad...I've been looking for a caramel, taupe, or anis for so long.

Rocksteady----I hope your right! Let's hope that the transaction didn't go through. I know it's mean for me to think this way but I SERIOUSLY want this bag!!!!!

5. If it did go through I'm sure we'll see it at twice the price on one of bid2win's sister monikers

6. ^ How many eBay IDs does she have any ways?

I have just one, but I can understand 2 (one for selling, one for buying). For me it's all the same regardless.

7. I'm sorry, I can't even understand two eBay ID's. There is no problem with buying and selling using the same ID.

I wish you well,

Bridget

8. ^^ I agree. You're able to to both under one name...:shrugs:

9. My sister buys and sells under different IDs and it's actually very smart if you're a seller. If you get in a tangle with someone over something you BOUGHT and leave a negative, and get one in return, that tarnishes your whole reputation. Many people don't bother to read the feedback and just look at the %.

But as far as people buying under one ID and selling under the other to make a profit, yeah, that annoys and is wrong IMO.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice