We love LV, but do u use other lower price designer bags still?

my first designer bag was a dooney and bourke in the doodle withthe little coin purse. I will still use it cuz its so cute. I honestly like coach too. I almost bought one last week. I like all kinds of designer bags. Louis vuitton is of course my fave.

I'm equal-opportunity when it comes to handbags! :graucho:

Lately I've been rotating between my Deauville, Coach (red-striped hobo from a few summers ago), and my new Hand Maid carryall. I also use my Coach wristlet (also red-striped) heavily - that was a gift from my then-bf, now-husband, so it carries sentimental value.

I really don't want my leather to get too "patina-ed" so my daily purse for work is a black hobo purse from Coach. I only use my LV's when it's a Friday, or the weekend, or if I'm going somewhere other than work (i.e., shopping, etc.).

i use my Pochette Cancun, Pochette Marelle and Multicolore Shirley sometimes, and now that i have the Pochette Tulum i'll be using that too :yes:

oh forgot to tell u that ... i prefer not to have to carry anything when i go out to the clubs.... pochette marelle would be great except that these pochettes need to be handheld....LV doesn't seem to have real wrislets except for wapity, does it??

too bad:sad: