We love Jackie!!!

jmcadon ~ Jackie has never called me at home. Do you mind me asking how much you have ordered from her?

Also, didn't you previously mention that you were not happy with the quality for the price point?

If you are the correct person, will you please share what you found less than stellar in the quality? I would greatly appreciate details, as we ladies here are spending our (and/or hubby's) hard-earned cash on these bags. Shedding any light and personal insights are much needed and greatly appreciated!

TIA!

I agree, you do get excellent customer service with this designer. She called me at home and spoke with me like she has done for quite a few of us. A++++

I'm also very curious as well jmcadon. Any insights are greatly appreciated, whether good or bad! :smile:

I do agree about Jackie and Ashley. They are both so helpful! I haven't gotten a personal call even though it's been offered, but I have to correspond by e-mail mostly because of college and work and usually cannot have long winded conversations unfortunately.

Jackie and Ashley have been most accomodating with me and have offered to call to answer my assorted questions as well. Unfortunately, due to being at work I can only correspond via email and even so they are quick to reply. I also needed some extra time to pay for the gray midi and they have been most gracious with that as well. Love them both!!