We Love Graffiti Club

I have been trying to avoid this Graffiti line, but I don’t think I can hold back any longer.

I am weighing between the clutch ksuromax has, the City S bag CeeJay has (or similar color way) or the Bazar XS in colorful graffiti.

Please help me decide? [emoji6]

And also - what type of leather is it? How do the leather and print wear? Other I need to know?

I have only bought pre loved Balenciagas before so this would be my first new from store Balenciaga bag [emoji4]

Last edited:
Well, never mind my previous question. This bag popped up this evening and I bought it.
https://uk.designerexchange.com/pro...balenciaga/classic-ciy-graffiti/SHANBAL835006

I do love the regular city (have two) but thought it would nice with the city small size. But buying pre loved for half the prize - I couldn’t resist that. So let’s see how I like the bag IRL [emoji6]

If I like I most definitely need a matching wallet like CeeJay has [emoji6]

Reactions: ksuromax
Well, never mind my previous question. This bag popped up this evening and I bought it.
https://uk.designerexchange.com/pro...balenciaga/classic-ciy-graffiti/SHANBAL835006

I do love the regular city (have two) but thought it would nice with the city small size. But buying pre loved for half the prize - I couldn’t resist that. So let’s see how I like the bag IRL [emoji6]

If I like I most definitely need a matching wallet like CeeJay has [emoji6]
I have the wallet and the XS Bazar in this colour way. Love them both, no colour fade or flaking (I've used the wallet a lot, the bag has just started into my rotation).

Reactions: M&Mthomas and Kmora
I have the wallet and the XS Bazar in this colour way. Love them both, no colour fade or flaking (I've used the wallet a lot, the bag has just started into my rotation).

Thank you! I prefer the colour way of the XS Bazar and if I don’t like the city I bought I might buy the Bazar. And the wallet of course [emoji56]

But I am also really intrigued by the city S size. The problem is I have not seen it IRL :/

Thank you! I prefer the colour way of the XS Bazar and if I don’t like the city I bought I might buy the Bazar. And the wallet of course [emoji56]

But I am also really intrigued by the city S size. The problem is I have not seen it IRL :/
What would you solve by seeing it IRL? Is it a size question?

What would you solve by seeing it IRL? Is it a size question?

Yes! I don’t like the mini since it looks odd, something with the proportions comoared to regular city size (which I love). But I normally gravitates to small/mini bags and I have thought that the small size might be right for me. But I want to see and feel it, and also try the crossbody strap since I am short (155cm).

Yes! I don’t like the mini since it looks odd, something with the proportions comoared to regular city size (which I love). But I normally gravitates to small/mini bags and I have thought that the small size might be right for me. But I want to see and feel it, and also try the crossbody strap since I am short (155cm).
I had a City small, now sold. I wish I could remember how it sat cross body on me, but I don't, sorry. The bag itself holds quite a bit, it's actually a pretty decent size, especially with a smaller wallet.

I had a City small, now sold. I wish I could remember how it sat cross body on me, but I don't, sorry. The bag itself holds quite a bit, it's actually a pretty decent size, especially with a smaller wallet.

What didn’t you like about the size? (Or was it an other reason like colour or leather?)