We Love Clemence Wallet Club

Hi. I recently bought the clemence wallet because I like that it is slimmer and smaller than my adele wallet.
What I do not like is the zipper pull. It is too soft unlike my adele wallet. I worry that it will break because it is too soft? How was the wear and tear of the zipper pull?
Now I am thinking of changing it to clemence bloom.
Which do you prefer clemence or clemence bloom? Which is easier to maintain and which do you think will last long? Thank you. :smile:

Hi. I recently bought the clemence wallet because I like that it is slimmer and smaller than my adele wallet.
What I do not like is the zipper pull. It is too soft unlike my adele wallet. I worry that it will break because it is too soft? How was the wear and tear of the zipper pull?
Which do you prefer clemence or clemence bloom? Which is easier to maintain and which do you think will last long? Thank you. :smile:
I have a Clemence and the zipper pull did get softer as time goes by..for mine, the part where zipper pull’s leather is connected split after a few years. I think a bit of glue may help to reconnect the leather parts. However, as I am just naturally conscious, I sent my wallet back to LV and spent approx USD25 to fix it.

I have had mine for three years and really have no complaints. I have used it everyday since I bought it.

Attachments

• 19CA739F-0A32-42E2-99D7-8771A414B06C.jpeg
    19CA739F-0A32-42E2-99D7-8771A414B06C.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 494
I have a Clemence and the zipper pull did get softer as time goes by..for mine, the part where zipper pull’s leather is connected split after a few years. I think a bit of glue may help to reconnect the leather parts. However, as I am just naturally conscious, I sent my wallet back to LV and spent approx USD25 to fix it.

Thanks for the reply. Glad to hear that it can be fix in case it breaks.

I have the Clemence bloom since 1,5 years and use it daily. There is no wear on the bloom itself but some months ago I exchanged the small golden ring by another one which is made more like a keyring. This helps because the original ring was starting to open when I pulled the bloom to open the zipper. The new ring looks exactly the same and I adore the look of the wallet so much :smile:

I have the Clemence bloom since 1,5 years and use it daily. There is no wear on the bloom itself but some months ago I exchanged the small golden ring by another one which is made more like a keyring. This helps because the original ring was starting to open when I pulled the bloom to open the zipper. The new ring looks exactly the same and I adore the look of the wallet so much :smile:

That is why I opted for the clemence with no bloom. Im worried that this will happen to me as well.

Happy that you still love yours. :smile:

Thanks for the reply.

Doesn’t LV replace the leather pull should it break, free of charge?

That’s what they told me when I purchased my regular clemence wallet.

I have my adele wallet for less than 2years and I have issues with the glazing. They told me that I have to pay for the repair. When I explained that I only have it for less than two years, they considered repairing it free of charge.

So Im guessing, same with the clemence. In case it breaks, they might repair for free too.

Reactions: uhpharm01
I have my adele wallet for less than 2years and I have issues with the glazing. They told me that I have to pay for the repair. When I explained that I only have it for less than two years, they considered repairing it free of charge.

So Im guessing, same with the clemence. In case it breaks, they might repair for free too.
you're lucky about them considering to repair it for free. My empriente Clemence was less than one year old and they wanted to charge me to reglaze it.

you're lucky about them considering to repair it for free. My empriente Clemence was less than one year old and they wanted to charge me to reglaze it.
I’ve had my wallet for less than a month, I bought it on the 9th of May, and the glazing is already showing needs of repair. I’m so frustrated. I don’t want it exchanged as it’s sentimental, but I hope they’ll reglaze it for free. Taking it in this week to have it checked out.

Update on my wallet. They decided to exchange it to which I didn’t like the ones they showed me (shoddy stitching). Then I just decided to have the wallet reglazed which they won’t charge me for..... annoying thing is, is that it’ll take 8-10 weeks :sad: