We Love Clemence Wallet Club

I have the same double stitch on my wallet - in fact on all of the wallets I've ever had - and it's a result of the craftsperson 'sealing' the stitching so that it doesn't come undone. I personally would have a problem if there was some serious backtracking, but in this case it legitimately has a reason for being there just as some bags like the NF have that overlapping of the top trim.

I agree. I think all wallets are done this way to secure the stitch. Some places where the stich ends are just more obvious. It's just a part of the craftsmanship.

Joining the club with this beauty, purchased in Paris. Absolutely adore it!

33096653594_2db80df505_c.jpg

33096653834_1020276c58_c.jpg

I have soo many cards but I've been avoiding double-carding the slots to avoid stretching out the leather. Should I just use it anyway? How many of you do?
It's your wallet so you can do with it as you please although yes, double-carding will eventually cause the leather to stretch and warp far more noticeably than if it was just a single card. For me, personally, I only assign one card per slot and that's mostly because the slots are pretty tight as it is already and accessing them can be a little fussy depending on how the exterior zipper is cooperating.

Reactions: ASL4Allie
Got mine today in Monogram with Rose Ballerine :flowers: What a sturdy wallet! I didn't realize how weighty it would be. It feels substantial. Would you believe this is my first non bi-fold wallet, ever? Mine does not have the crease that some posters have mentioned, but it does have the smell. I'm hoping it will fade, though. Iphone 7 fits without the case, which is awesome for running into the store with just wallet/phone and keys. Will post pics soon! Very happy with the Clemence, and this thread helped in the decision!

So this wallet can pretty much be used as a small clutch. I wouldn't do it as a norm, but I can fit my phone, chapstick, and a key. This is opening new possibilities for errand-going with how much I lug around on a daily basis, haha!

Anyone who had one with the sort of chemical smell, did it go away eventually or is it faintly there?

So this wallet can pretty much be used as a small clutch. I wouldn't do it as a norm, but I can fit my phone, chapstick, and a key. This is opening new possibilities for errand-going with how much I lug around on a daily basis, haha!

Anyone who had one with the sort of chemical smell, did it go away eventually or is it faintly there?

Mine never had a chemical smell. I have the Hot Pink[emoji177]...I hope you enjoy your new wallet.

Hi everyone, I would love to get anyone's opinion on the clemence wallet...Do you think it is a good piece to have? Does it hold up well with everyday use? I prefer zipped wallets, I already have the zippy wallet and I use it as my everyday but I am looking for something a little less bulky. I already do have the zippy coin purse but only use it for smaller bags. I come across but I a preloved monogram that has the yellow interior and another that has turquoise which really caught my eye. Just making sure its a good wallet before taking the plunge! Thanks!