We Love Clemence Wallet..

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am excited to see what everyone have. I love zippy wallet and i love simple and not bulky wallet. I think clemence is a perfect combination for both..
    Please do review and reveal. Lets talk about it.. ;)

2. This thread is so quiet.. :sad:

3. I love this wallet!!! I went into my store two days before it came out and I was looking at a different wallet. They showed this one to me and I was in love!!! And they let me get it right then and there!! I have used it ever since and cannot put it down!!

4. Love this wallet and will be breaking her in while on vacation the next 10 days!! Posted her in a few threads so sorry for the repeat. Comparison pic of Clemence vs MC/Litchi zippy and MC/Grenade vs Fuchsia interior:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. I bought one in the fushia and I love it! I'm thinking of getting the yellow one as well haha

6. My mom bought the yellow (with my taste of course) and it's beautiful!

7. Thank you for pics. I didnt realize it is that long. I like it.. :smile:

8. I got my Clemence almost 2 weeks ago and took her out yesterday. She's not as bulky as the ZCW and more compact than the Zippy, the compartments are shorter except for ccslots of course. I posted these picsin a previous thread:

Attached Files:

9. I'm in! Clemence in Mimosa.. One question tho, where can I find the date code?
    TIA

2.jpg

10. It's on the same side where "Louis Vuitton Paris, made in France" trademark statement is stamped. Look inside that full-length pocket on the back inside wall of the wallet, upper right hand corner, very close to the right hand seam.

11. is that the iphone 4 or iphone 5 that you have in this wallet?

Like your wallet. It might be just right for me.I'm thinking about the fuchsia one.

12. I'm in with my new wallet. I got it in the Orange color.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405134189.003287.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405134215.436477.jpg

Dmj415 likes this.

13. Thank you.

14. I have iPhone 5s and I am wondering how bulky it is to zip up the wallet with similar amount of stuff inside? Would it stretch the zipper too much because this style appears to be thinner than the zippy compact wallet

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice