we know girls love bbags but what do guys think of them?

My husband likes my b-bags. He thinks they're very "my style". He really hates logo bags though, so he likes the understated look of Bal bags. He now points them out to me if he sees them when we're out. hehe.

I showed my husband my like new black PH s/s04 Weekender and told him it was really rare, and how much it was worth, and he about keeled over.

He said I could get a bag exactly like that at the market for $20!!!!
Oh, how little they understand.... :P

my male friends just roll their eyes when i showed them my collection pics...
they think every style look the same......they just don't understand........

my brother always described my black ggh pt as *many ferrero rocher on my sister's bag*:shrugs:

My girl friends don't even like Balenciaga, but they're not exactly fashion forward either. They seem to only like cheap, non-brand bags, they wouldn't even recognize a Bal if it was dancing in naked in front of them.
And that's not even the point, but it seems that every time I swoon over a designerbag I want (doesn't matter if it's Balenciaga, Louis Vuitton, Chloé, or Chanel) they don't like it.

I think mine prefers the GH because, well, he can talk about them having giant nipples, and he thinks they look more expensive and upscale than the RH. And he doesn't like my Camel City and Work... he thinks they're boring.