We have the Kelly, then the Birkin, what next?

loveclemence

Now Loving Fjord
Dec 15, 2008
Although we have things like Victoria (which perhaps was made for Victoria Beckham, but I doubt it), who do you think the next iconic H bag should be made for? I vote for Angelina Jolie. Would be cool if we have Jolie bag :smile: I think though, to be iconic the bag has to have that harware that Birkin and Kelly have as evidently they are still the most popular after all......

I agree with lilach and sus!

I like how Patrick Thomas said "We don't really deal with the celebrities. We are who we are. We are Hermes. We are very proud of being Hermes, which may sound a little French when I say, but no. We are not really dealing with this question of celebrities."

A bag named after Britney would be great. The Britney bag.

It would be like the Medor pochette but instead of being a clutch bag, it would have a sling like the Constance so that it could be slung over the shoulder. Inside would be about 8 compartments, 4 on each side, that would comfortably house condoms.

It would only be available in one color: rose shocking.

Perfect for a night of clubbing.

i do not want any of these days so called celebs to be a reference for hermès ! i also love that they do not gicve away freebies or use celebs in any way to portray the brand

I agree with you.

The next iconic bag should be a functional ladies messenger bag, don't care who it's named after, that's the bag I'd love to see, maybe at around $5,000. Actually it already had a name the Her-Mess bag.
Ok that is bad

I agree with you.

The next iconic bag should be a functional ladies messenger bag, don't care who it's named after, that's the bag I'd love to see, maybe at around $5,000. Actually it already had a name the Her-Mess bag.
Ok that is bad
Haha, well with H's tounge in cheek bag names from time to time (Quelle Idole) it's not totally out of the question. ;)

Although we have things like Victoria (which perhaps was made for Victoria Beckham, but I doubt it), who do you think the next iconic H bag should be made for? I vote for Angelina Jolie. Would be cool if we have Jolie bag :smile: I think though, to be iconic the bag has to have that harware that Birkin and Kelly have as evidently they are still the most popular after all......

A Jolie bag could be the first official H diaper bag!!! :idea:

i do not want any of these days so called celebs to be a reference for hermès ! i also love that they do not gicve away freebies or use celebs in any way to portray the brand

I agree with this as well. These so-called celebs would not be doing the Hermes image any favors with all of their scandal-filled life styles. I believe that Hermes would want to keep their image above all the crass behavior of the so-called celebs of today.

Well, I thought the recentish Lindy was named after Lindberg, the aviator style bag.

I do like the idea of "tribute" names, to honour someone after their passing. Didn't Elle McPhereson get that shoe-bag style named or nicknamed after her, too? She is very classy to me though, I admire her.

Although a Jolie diaper bag would be great fun, she has still yet to live her gorgeous life and being the wild-child that she was (is, down deep, if you ask me ;)) not sure H would wanna partner up so soon after her... settling down. JMO