We have our own mod! Welcome baglady39!

Hi Baglady39, sorry you have been handling your family situtation. It's hard and we have our own ongoing here. Sometimes I'd rather be drifting out to sea on a one way raft to no where than be here, but...anyway before I do that...

Can you tell me the name of the bag in your avatar? Thanks.

Hi Baglady39, sorry you have been handling your family situtation. It's hard and we have our own ongoing here. Sometimes I'd rather be drifting out to sea on a one way raft to no where than be here, but...anyway before I do that...

Can you tell me the name of the bag in your avatar? Thanks.

Thanks so much!! Yeah, I'm hoping things will be better in a few days...for now, and then I have the next thing to get through. I totally agree with you about the one way raft!! I have often thought I just want to crawl in a hole somewhere, but the out to sea part is even better. :P

Grayxie is right, lol...it's the Coach Abbey hobo, style 10971. It's a 2007 style, so it's an oldie now!!

I'm sorry, guys. I'm going to be around a little more hopefully in a day or two, and we can talk more about how you would like to try to section and organize this forum a little better. I can't promise everything, of course, as I think some of it will have to be done by Vlad, and they are occupied with a lot other things right now. Also there are of course certain guidelines too. But at least I would like to get some feedback so we can start to do this in the next week or two. I know it's still a pretty small forum, but I'm sure a few additions will be helpful, especially a reference section maybe?? Anyway, please think about it, and I will post a thread later when I get online again and we can start chatting about it.