We had a break-in and they stole my LV!

I had one year where I was burglarized 5 times, lost everything, including my Tupperware, talk about desperate thieves. That was in Denver.
I'm so glad you're OK and am hoping your insurance takes away some of the pain.

What is going on here?!? The 2nd "stolen LV" post..that is terrible and I'm so sorry that this happened to you. I don't know what I'd do with myself 'specially the bags that are earned with your own blood, sweat & tears!!:sad: Good to hear your safe though.

omg! i'm sorry that they broke in. i hope you have started to feel good at home again. as for the lv, it will come to you in time. perhaps your next find is the bag for you.

thank u guys for ur good words.. we're all ok now but i still feel unsafe at times especially when i come home from work.. im just glad they also didnt hurt and stole my pomeranian. she was scared that day..so scared. i didnt know u can get insurance for ur purses. how do we go about that?

Most house insurance covers lost items. I know mine does except for items that are over I think 10,000 then you have to pay more to have those items covered. I had to do that for my ring but all the other stuff falls under the house insurance.