We are so lucky to have/be able to afford LV...

LVpug

Jul 28, 2006
Today I was reflecting and thinking that it is so wonderful that we have the privilege/luxury of owning fabulous LV bags:P . We are all so blessed :shame: to have some great pieces and share the joy with others that understand (get it:yes: ). 2006 was my introduction to LV and let's say it was one hell:yahoo: of an intro thanks to tpf....Happy holidays all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it!! Being married has its perks too lol. we have two incomes, so theres always money I can use to buy things. I was going to buy one when I was single. But I was a single mom with a child and didnt think it was fair. Now it's easier since my husband says its ok to splurge sometimes and not to feel quilty

Today I was reflecting and thinking that it is so wonderful that we have the privilege/luxury of owning fabulous LV bags:P . We are all so blessed :shame: to have some great pieces and share the joy with others that understand (get it:yes: ). 2006 was my introduction to LV and let's say it was one hell:yahoo: of an intro thanks to tpf....Happy holidays all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Holidays to you LVPug:yes:

Totally agree!! Last Christmas was my intro to LV ... bought a ludlow with the money I got from my kids at school ... and it's all been downhill from there!! We are very blessed to be able to have what we have!

Thanks gang...I just feel so lucky and not everyone in the world is....recently I was reading that most people in the world live on a dollar a day....yikkkes my handbags cost over 1k...and here I am able to get gorgeous things and enjoy them...I am so blessed!!!!!!!!!!! Everyday I am so thankful for the blessing in my life and do not take them for granted...we are all so fortunate!!!

I agree, though I work very hard to get what I want in life. I'm very grateful for my good health to be able to go to work most days;) . And thanks to everyone here at tPF who had help me realize that I deserve LV pieces. I must admit, I've been obsess to have LV bag for years but did not have the courage to buy one. But, right after finding this site, I'm hooked and bought my four pieces in last two months.

Cheers everyone and welcome year 2007 with a BIG Bang!!!:party: