We are all different...so we must have tolerance...

Up until ealier this year, the majority of my posts were in the LV forum as far as the Designer Forums. Lately, I've been frequenting the Hermes forum as my taste is changing and several people who've been posting in Hermes for a long time were more then helpful in answering specific questions I had via pm or on the boards. <<<<(yes that was a run on sentence :P :lol:)

I enjoy looking at the selection of bags and have found several I may purchase in the near future. (If only I didn't have about 7 bags and 5 leathers that I can't make my mind up on :rolleyes:

..........but I know that I want palladium HD on whatever I decide on! :smile:

SP - i totally agree. the TPF is my second family.

i have serious withdrawal syndrome if i don't get to log in daily. and i appreciate all the love and friendship from the TPF members, esp. with joining me and my hubby in the joy of celebrating the arrival of our first born baby!

thanks TPF!

Aaaaah PazT I love you too....and your croc kelly, and your ostrich kelly, and all your birkins, and all your kellys, but I do love you too....and your birkins and your kellys...:heart:

SP - i totally agree. the TPF is my second family.

i have serious withdrawal syndrome if i don't get to log in daily. and i appreciate all the love and friendship from the TPF members, esp. with joining me and my hubby in the joy of celebrating the arrival of our first born baby!

thanks TPF!

I agree, well not the baby bit!!:confused1: as my baby boys are now both teenagers. But i love logging on and catching up.:heart:

I love this forum and all the lovely ladies who are a part of it. I felt so very welcomed when I joined and have made so many great new friends.

Isn't it just common sense to treat others the way you want to be treated?

Shopmom, you always manage to crack me up!:lol:

I totally agree Irene. But sometimes common sense is not as common as we would like it to be. But thankfully there are TONS of members on here who have the class and dignity to treat others with respect.:heart:

OH and BTW Irene...I love you...and your Kellys, and your fuschia ostrich HAC, and your Kellys, but I love you more...I REALLY love your ostrich:graucho:

SP, thank you!:kiss: I WISH my HAC was ostrich! I don't think I am ready for exotic skins just yet. My HAC is chevre (which I LOVE dearly!).

:Push:thats right! I remember looking at the picture and loving how the color popped! You actually influenced me on getting my fuschia birkin. I have ostrich on the brain right now. Looking at all the new ostrich birkins that some of our members are getting is making me long for one:drool:. But I still love your HAC, kellys, HAC, kellys....:P

OK, I have been at the hospital all day waiting for an MRI so I don't know what happened either but I would like to say that visiting here is the best part of my day. I love seeing all the new bags, scarves and other Hermes items. I love learning about Hermes and it's history. Most of all I love that everyone seems to genuinely care about everyone else. I have learned so much here. To me it really is a pleasure and privilage to be able to participate in this forum. I have always felt welcome and I hope that I have in turn made others feel welcome too.