We all love our B-bags, but do you ever buy their clothing or shoes?

I haven't, but I did see this amazing navy leather jacket in Bal today
it was £1250 which I think is pretty good considering how much the bags cost

I hope to buy their clothes once I am Bbag content :smile:

I haven't, but I did see this amazing navy leather jacket in Bal today
it was £1250 which I think is pretty good considering how much the bags cost

I hope to buy their clothes once I am Bbag content :smile:

That jacket sounds amazing! I only have a pair of grey skinny jeans, but would love to save up for one of their leather jackets one day. I think they're fantastic. :smile:

I bought some things from their schoolboy jacket collection from Fall/Winter 07. Impeccably tailored - the finishes on the seams were perfect - buttons were over the top. The materials used were the finest.

I love their current collection of futuristic shoes, but I would have a hard time spending that amount of $ on shoes. I can conceivably see having their bags forever with good care, but shoes are eventually going to wear out.

I wish you well,

Bridget

Sorry ... but I just had to laugh when I saw the question ... my answer - :nogood: (NO WAY ... my fat a@@ would NEVER fit into any Balenciaga clothes!!!). Hence the reason why I love Bags, Shoes & Jewelry ... they ALWAYS fit!!! :tup: :yes:

i love their shoes; i recently just ordered these shoes (my first pair!), they have yet to come in the mail (should be coming in two days or so) and i can't wait:

Picture5.png

This is my first bal non bag item. A 100% cashmere pull over, with buttons on one side of the low turtle neck. the cut is nice and classy, the fabric, heavenly soft and warm, i love it. Got it -50% and still was expensive!!!:wtf:
morecognacmod5.jpg

balpullover.jpg

The SA told me that i can order the buttons if one day it goes missing. That's the price of great service.:roflmfao:

Sorry ... but I just had to laugh when I saw the question ... my answer - :nogood: (NO WAY ... my fat a@@ would NEVER fit into any Balenciaga clothes!!!). Hence the reason why I love Bags, Shoes & Jewelry ... they ALWAYS fit!!! :tup: :yes:

Aww CeeJay, I'm in the same boat!;) I guess curvy girls miss out on the clothes, but at least we can splurge on the bags and shoes! That's the best part of the fashion world IMO!!:yes:

I bought some things from their schoolboy jacket collection from Fall/Winter 07. Impeccably tailored - the finishes on the seams were perfect - buttons were over the top. The materials used were the finest.

Oh gosh, I would LOVE one of the blazer jackets from that collection! I saw Blair wearing one in Gossip Girl and I fell in love :heart: