WC SPEEDY - THOUGHT IT WAS DEFECTIVE - LV's UPSIDE DOWN !

balthus

O.G.
Mar 4, 2007
Did anyone else think their WC Speedy was defective with the LV's upside down on one side of the bag?

Well just to reassure myself I did call & was told that is how the lettering is supposed to be since front & back is made from one piece of leather.

I felt kind of stupid calling to ask but just wanted to be sure I wasn't the one in a million person to get a defective bag!

Just just in case anyone else was wondering - it IS supposed to be this way.

Did anyone else think their WC Speedy was defective with the LV's upside down on one side of the bag?

Well just to reassure myself I did call & was told that is how the lettering is supposed to be since front & back is made from one piece of leather.

I felt kind of stupid calling to ask but just wanted to be sure I wasn't the one in a million person to get a defective bag!

Just just in case anyone else was wondering - it IS supposed to be this way.

that was so cute

it's a big thing with people who don't know about LV bags they think they are fake or defective.

Are you new to LV?

Reactions: Mnm8618
Right! It's because the leather is one piece wrapped around one side...

I do have an '84 French Co. Speedy 25 that has the leather strip on the bottom and it was done with two separate pieces, but that's how those particular pieces were done back then.....a lot of people not familiar with the French Co. speedies think that it's fake....:tdown:

But you sound just right! Congrats! :nuts:

No I have a number of LV bags - speedies, keepalls, etc in traditional Monogram, Graffitti, etc but for some reason it just jumped out at me when looking at the WC Speedy. You know you can look at something every day and all of a sudden you notice something you never did before. I feel even more silly now :smile: