• Keep the Graffiti Speedy

• Keep the WC Speedy

• KEEP 'EM BOTH!!! <3

Results are only viewable after voting.

*MJ*

Joyful and grateful
O.G.
Jul 8, 2008
Ok ladies...here's my dilemma...I have a SA in NY who called and said he found a White WC Speedy 35 for me, which I wanted sooooo bad last spring but didn't get. So I jumped on it!! I also have already ordered a pink Graffiti Speedy, which I loooove as well...but I can really only afford one of them. I could possibly keep them both, but I would be maxed out on my credit card, and my bf would be a little bit...ahem...annoyed with me. He supports my LV habit and is a sweety...but I don't want to push it. But oh my gosh!!! I WANT THEM BOTH!!! Help!!:drool:

Last edited:
id get the WC- the graffitti is a bit too bright for me... but then again- its about you--- can you ask your bf to get both and save the other bag for another gift for
your birthday or something.... remember to tell him the are LE!

*enabling attempts here....*** ;)

I'd go for the WC as well... if you can't afford both, then be honest with yourself and choose the one you love more / will get the most use out of! :heart:

Tuff call, I would suggest that you get both if you can. I have both the Pink Graffiti and a White WC in 30.

The Graffiti is fun and bright.

The WC is soooo pretty and unique. It is truely a piece of art. Here is a pic of mine for comparison. Excuse my WC Papillon.

If you can only get one, I would say go for the WC.

Attachments

• P1000068.JPG
    P1000068.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
If you can, keep both since they are so different from each other and such signature pieces. However, if you really have to choose, I'd say that the white WC Speedy will have more longevity and better versatility in terms of matching with your wardrobe. The Graffiti is more retro and will probably go out of style soon, I think.

I voted for the WC! But if it's only going to take a couple months to pay off your cc than I'd just keep both! I wouldn't keep the graffiti if it's going to cause a $$ hardship!

Good luck deciding!

Go for the white WC speedy first. You are so lucky to find one still around in US. The graffiti speedy will be around for awhile at least for this season. Maybe you can whisper to your boyfriend that you would also like the graffiti later as a gift.;)

Last edited by a moderator: