WC Frame Speedy is on its way!

joliu

O.G.
Aug 16, 2007
So this AM I was in the NYC store and I put my name on the waitlist. I then called a different NY store this afternoon and the person who answered the phone was so nice, she offered to check other stores for me. She happened to find one in VA. It was on hold for someone but they had until today to pick it up. A little later, I got a call from the VA manager and she was so sweet. The bag was available but since I'm not in their system (my past purchases were all made abroad), they literally jumped through hoops to get my order in (emailed & called their district/regional manager). I am so impressed with the VA store's customer service.

I'm so excited! My husband keeps asking why I'm smiling so big and I have to lie (he'd kill me . . .). I'm on tPF for a couple days and I've done so much damage. Thanks again for all your inputs!

Hmmmm. Wonder if it was the Fairfax Square store in VA near Tysons Corner. I saw it on Tuesday! The frame still had the plastic protector on it!
Congrats!!

Thanks! Yes, it was the Fairfax store! They are incredibly nice. I was just amazed at how they tried so hard to take my order when the other NY store was telling me it was impossible to do it if I wasn't in their system.

Definitely write in a letter of recommendation for your SA. :yes:

Congrats on your new beautiful bag, wish I had the funds for that one as well.

Yes, that's a great idea. I will write a letter.

As for funds, I am dealing with it this way:
- Return Dolce & Gabbana satin leopard print skirt
- Sell some Missoni stuff on eBay
- Brown bag lunches
- Stop making unnecessary trips to Target (it's amazing how you walk out buying so much each time)
- Over 1 year, cost of new bag works out to $10.27 per day!

Congrats! Post pictures when it arrives so that we can DROOL --

Thanks! Will try but there are some amazing photographers on this board I'm afraid I am too amateurish in my photo skills!