Ways to Wear the Scarf

LiW, I would love to emulate the women here too :P except, I'm very sad. I've seen all the pics, the playtime-with-your-scarf pdf, and I *still* have no idea how to wear my scarf beyond a basic knot. I have a gorgeous pink Carre Kantha and I never ever use her. :crybaby:

LiW, I would love to emulate the women here too :P except, I'm very sad. I've seen all the pics, the playtime-with-your-scarf pdf, and I *still* have no idea how to wear my scarf beyond a basic knot. I have a gorgeous pink Carre Kantha and I never ever use her. :crybaby:

I'm with you BlueGenes - I never know what to do with these scarves...lol I have my DH study the knotting cards and figure them out for me! :shame:

I have a little scarf booklet. I love the make it into a blouse (to wear
with a jacket) look. I don't think that would look good on me, but it's
so pretty and casually chic. :smile:

The knotting cards are brilliant for ideas on how to knot the scarves... I find them uber useful. I also sometimes use a special belt buckle to attach the scarf and create a bespoke silk belt. But my favourite way remains to knot my scarves around my bag handles!!!

I'm with you BlueGenes - I never know what to do with these scarves...lol I have my DH study the knotting cards and figure them out for me! :shame:

Ha! So my DH is not the only one who has to figure out the knots!! I can't go beyond a basic pull in the ring and pull out the other direction. That's as complicated as I get. I find if I don't use a scarf ring, the knot undoes and run the risk of losing a scarf.
Now I have a new horn ring and use it for my Les Capucines shawl.

--Judy