Ways to Wear the Scarf

Aug 4, 2008
Kansas
I'm new here and would love to know where to go to see how to tie their scarves. I've seen some great pix and would love to emulate the savvy women here.:thinking:

lilpicotin

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
LiW, I would love to emulate the women here too :P except, I'm very sad. I've seen all the pics, the playtime-with-your-scarf pdf, and I *still* have no idea how to wear my scarf beyond a basic knot. I have a gorgeous pink Carre Kantha and I never ever use her. :crybaby:

Ranag

Light Years Away
Jan 4, 2006
LiW, I would love to emulate the women here too :P except, I'm very sad. I've seen all the pics, the playtime-with-your-scarf pdf, and I *still* have no idea how to wear my scarf beyond a basic knot. I have a gorgeous pink Carre Kantha and I never ever use her. :crybaby:
I'm with you BlueGenes - I never know what to do with these scarves...lol I have my DH study the knotting cards and figure them out for me! :shame:

Kelly_Birkin

Bolduc Ribbon Girl
O.G.
Apr 30, 2007
USA
I have a little scarf booklet. I love the make it into a blouse (to wear
with a jacket) look. I don't think that would look good on me, but it's
so pretty and casually chic. :smile:

LittleH

O.G.
Aug 12, 2008
London
The knotting cards are brilliant for ideas on how to knot the scarves... I find them uber useful. I also sometimes use a special belt buckle to attach the scarf and create a bespoke silk belt. But my favourite way remains to knot my scarves around my bag handles!!!

Jun 23, 2007
I'm with you BlueGenes - I never know what to do with these scarves...lol I have my DH study the knotting cards and figure them out for me! :shame:
Ha! So my DH is not the only one who has to figure out the knots!! I can't go beyond a basic pull in the ring and pull out the other direction. That's as complicated as I get. I find if I don't use a scarf ring, the knot undoes and run the risk of losing a scarf.
Now I have a new horn ring and use it for my Les Capucines shawl.

--Judy