ways to carry your kelly

duna said:
As S. says, the turnkey can bend in the long run if you only close the flap without the straps, it's happened to me...:yes: So now I always close at least one strap....
That's what I was afraid of:wtf:
Please tell me more. How did it happend?

HiHeels said:
:wtf: DUNA????!!!!??? :sos: :sos:

Sorry guys, I only just saw your posts. What happened was that after having used my bag intensely (a 32 souple) and always closing only the flap without the two straps, one day I noticed that the turnkey was slightly bent, so I imagined that the fact of only closing the flap put more strain on the turnkey. From then on I always close at least one of the straps...I didn't have it fixed then 'cause it didn't really bother me, but since I'm taking the bag to be refurbished after the summer, I'll definately tell them about that aswell. Finally, I did ask my SA recently whether it was possible that it had bent because I only closed the flap, and she said yes because the closed straps help take the weight off the turnkey... I hope this makes sense...:flowers:

I always, always carry mine fully closed, I know it's a pain to get in and out of it, my DH makes fun of me because sometimes I refuse to pick up my phone because it's in the bag and I don't feel like opening it... but still, I love my kelly and I'm going to do everything I can to make sure that it stays in this perfect shape that it's in right now, for a long time!

whispa777 said:
I always, always carry mine fully closed, I know it's a pain to get in and out of it, my DH makes fun of me because sometimes I refuse to pick up my phone because it's in the bag and I don't feel like opening it... but still, I love my kelly and I'm going to do everything I can to make sure that it stays in this perfect shape that it's in right now, for a long time!

lol, fort knox.
omgd, when i get a kelly, this will be my outgoing message on the cell:
"i'm sorry, my phone is in my purse right now. please leave a message and i will call you back as soon as i open my purse... later... for something else... more important. thank you."
BEEEEEEEEEP

HiHeels said:
lol, fort knox.
"i'm sorry, my phone is in my purse right now. please leave a message and i will call you back as soon as i open my purse... later... for something else... more important. thank you."
BEEEEEEEEEP

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Sometimes I carry my phone in my pockets to avoid having open my bag!

HiHeels said:
lol, fort knox.
BEEEEEEEEEP
LOLOLOLOL!!!! That is PRICELESS!!!!!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Kristie.F said:
My lock is on the left-hand handle "ring". I carry it like Lilach described. I don't hang the lock with the clochette, because box scratches so bloody easy (as i'm discovering!), and I'm worried about adding to that!!

Box also attracts fingerprints, especially if you touch-up your make-up and then touch your black box bag!!! - UGH!!!

Do you hang it on both the rings or just on one?
I have try to put it on one but it turnes alot