Wayfarer size and style?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. She is not a celeb but what style and size of the Ray Ban Wayfarer is she wearing? It's a brown one.

Attached Files:

2. Pretty sure its 2140 Size 54

3. The color's name is tortoise shell.

4. Those Ray Ban Wayfarers look gorgeous on her. I was in Pari recently and everyone is still wearing their wayfarers, i saw so many stylish ladies and gentlemen as well as young students wearing them. I think the style is a classic now. For some reason in Paris they make it look classy as opposed to trendy/hipster which i love.

I think the girl is wearing the Ray Ban 2140 wayfarer in HAVANA/BROWN POLARIZED (902/57 A) color.

or it could be the Ray Ban Wayfarer Tortoise Polarized 2113 909 47 54mm.

The only difference between the two is that the Ray Ban Wayfarer 2113 has spring hinges meaning that they will stretch to fit bigger heads, other than that they look exactly the same.

But she is definitely wearing the wayfarer with the tortoise shell frame and brown solid lenses in the large 54cm style.

5. I'm 100% sure it's the: "Ray Ban Wayfarer Tortoise Polarized 2113 909 47 54mm". I have them and they're exactly the same. LOVE the larger ones!

6. Here's another photo of the same model glasses. So classic and chic!

[​IMG]

7. does the wayfarer normally slide on the nose or is it just that mine does that? i have an asian nose and not blessed in the nose area (low bridge or none at all lol!)

8. ^^Mine doesn't and I have the largest ones ("54" posted above). You could try the smallest ones (the "47's") though - I bet they would stay put.

9. my face is round and cheeky and i'm afraid 47's going to be too small on my face though... oh well... i might change it to aviators

10. ^^Try clubmasters (for ray bans) - they really stay put!

11. ok i will but i'm still having 2nd thoughts though.. i love my wayfarers! :P
    argh! i'll have it fix then :smile:

12. I have the 2132 New Wayfarer "52" and they slide on my nose, too. Not too bad. I love them.

13. What size is rachel b wearing? Someone said XL but i dont know what that means. Thank you

Attached Files:

14. ?