Waxer in London?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am looking to have a Brazilian done, not been for ages - can anyone recommend a central London waxer?

2. Bumping

I'm interested too as I'm quite often there for mtgs and it would be quite useful :yes:

3. Otylia Roberts at Daniel Hersheson, Conduit Street. She does it for people like Gwyneth, Victoria Beckham (but does the fact that I've been told equal undesirable indiscretion :upsidedown:) but beware that there is a long (and I mean LONG) queue!

EDIT:

You need Brazilian wax for meetings?! :wtf: What kind of meeting is that, LOL?

4. LOL, it didn't sound ok, did it?? :roflmfao:
    I meant that, as I travel so often to London (for business reasons, mostly :yes:), sometimes I don't have time to go to my regular waxer in Amsterdam and it would be really useful to have an address where to go to in London (as I regularly use Blink @ Selfridges for eyebrows shaping) whenever I have a couple of hours free...
    I hope it's more clear now... I wouldn't want people to think that I'm showing my brazilian around LOL :shame: