Wave Plastic Surgery

Kago2048

Feb 1, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone have any info/reviews on Wave Plastic Surgery located in southern California? They are supposedly the closest thing to a Korean plastic surgery clinic in America, and their prices are surprisingly decent. I was interested in getting eyes done there, but I am hesitant because the reviews are either super positive or super negative.

Thank you!

Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone have any info/reviews on Wave Plastic Surgery located in southern California? They are supposedly the closest thing to a Korean plastic surgery clinic in America, and their prices are surprisingly decent. I was interested in getting eyes done there, but I am hesitant because the reviews are either super positive or super negative.

Thank you!

I didn't get my eyes done there, but I think they do a decent job based on their work on my friend's eyes. Her eyes were swollen for quite a while though. I think you have to take the reviews with a grain of salt. Some people have very very high expectations that are sometimes unrealistic.