watta deal! watta steal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I cannot get over the deal/steal I just nabbed! My Muse II arrived today and it is perfection! I am attaching pics my SA sent before she sent the bag over. Real colour is darker than pic shows--more like mocha, however from Cosmo's reference thread, the colour is referred to as "rose" stamped nubuck.

Proudly presenting Muse II croc stamped nubuck w/gh in medium size. Original price on tag is $1795, reduced to $1295, final sale price is $601:yahoo:!!

I will try to post real life pics later on. Oh I am just over the moon with this. I've been obssessed with Chanel the past year, but with all their price increases and quality/design issues lately, I find myself gravitating back towards YSL's superb quality and simple chic styles. :heart:LOVE!:heart:

[​IMG]

2. That is an AMAZING deal! Congrats on your new Muse II! :woohoo: Talk about a color that will go with ANYTHING.

Also, Welcome to the Muse II Club! Hehe. :supacool:

3. ^Mia Bella, thank you! Your lovely bag modelling pics made me very anxious about this bag's delivery as it took longer than usual(for me at least). I kept going back to your thread to drool over your pics, haha!

4. Aw thanks! :flowers: I bet you were on pins and needles waiting for that beauty! I sure was when I was waiting for FedEx to deliver mine and of course on that very day they came to my house way later than usual. :girlsigh: I was practically sitting by the door hoping not to miss the delivery!

Now it's your turn for modeling pics! I'd love to see this baby in action! :graucho:

5. Omg that was a great deal wow.I'm doing a happy dance with you!Congrats!

6. Very good deal!! The color combo is going to be so versatile!!

7. wow! it's beautiful! good choice and a very good deal!!! :tup:

8. Congrats scholastican! Its a beautiful bag. :yes: Glad to see you back in the YSL subforum! Be sure to post your pics in our Reference Library.

9. Congratulations! What a great deal! Enjoy the Muse!

10. Absolutely gorgeous! And it looks stunning on you! Congrats!

11. Great Deal. That must feel great. [​IMG]

12. That is what I call a STEAL!!!! Did you get it at the YSL outlet? And how can I get one?

13. I cannot believe that deal!!! Gorgeous bag at great price!! Congrats!!!

14. Great bag!!! Beautiful! I love that bag in the color you got and in turquoise:smile:)

15. That bag is soooooooooooo HOT! Congrats!