Waterstain on Vachetta. Can I clean it? (Pic)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just bought it on Ebay.... I hope it's authentic! The seller will send me some pics of the heatstamp and the datecode.

But now my question: Can I clean that Waterstain?
    Babywipes? Magic Eraser?

[​IMG]

Thank you for your help!

2. I used Coach leather cleaner on the bottom of my alma and it helped a lot!

Attached Files:

3. yes, you can probably get it out alittle better, but not 100% but who knows..

4. either the eraser or baby wipes might help but wouldnt get it back to 100%

5. I bet you will be able to help it but I don't know if you'll be able to rid the bag entirely of the stain. Browse the FAQ section (cleaning threads) to see if anyone had a similar issue...or you could have the vachetta replaced?

6. As others have said. I am sure you would be able to minimize it but not eliminate it.

7. baby wipessssssss! they def work. i was impressed. (def a skeptic before hand)

8. I hope those wipes work...it was really a good deal: just $267

9. wow!!! what a steal! Congrats!

10. ive never seal a water stain that dark. could it be grease?

11. I would try the baby wipes before magic eraser. Try wiping the lighter areas a few times, then let it dry. Once the color matches a bit better, try wiping the entire thing. I've gotten water spots before and was able to blend them in like this.