Waterspots - GONE!!! Baby wipes have done it again!!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Another great use for babywipes: getting rid of waterspots on vachetta!!! Here are some pics of before and after of my MC Alma after only one application and a couple minutes drying time!!!:nuts:

waterspots.jpg GONE.jpg
  2. Wow, I must try this on my keepall, poor thing has gone through a lot

3. what baby wipes do you use? everyone else has had problems with the vachetta darkening, and now i'm afraid to use baby wipes too :wondering

4. I cant believe that I still havent gone out and bought some baby wipes! This stuff rocks!

Thanks for the before and after pics Irene!

5. Wow... that's awesome. :smile:

6. I use Pampers with Aloe:
    Product Details

Sandra, I wouldn't use them on any of your bags because your vachetta is too light and they WILL darken virgin vachetta for sure.

I honestly didn't care to try them on some of my bags that have been used and abused with wear. I figured, they couldn't get any worst. I am going to use it all over my Alma becuase two years ago I got stuck in the rain and it got waterspots all over. So far, I did the bottom strip and the part in the pic. I will repeat it a few more times, let it dry and will post a final pic tonight.

7. That's a great tip Irene! Thanks for sharing...pics & all!:flowers:

8. Thanks for the info!

9. That looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing!:flowers:

10. Oooh, thanks for the tip! My white speedy has terrible water spots. I think i'll stop by the store on the way home from work tonight...

11. Great advice! Thanks for sharing the photos. I cant wait to see the final product.

12. I have to get my hands on some....

13. Thanks for the tip! I tried baby wipes on my Coach bag and they worked great! My LV's are too new for baby wipes but I did use a white artist eraser to take some marks off where my lock had rubbed. It worked great too. Just a thought for bags with new vachetta. :flowers:

14. Wow that is great, I will have to remember that! I have long used baby wipes to get out pen marks from fabric too.

15. i just got a used bag, and there is already a slight patina and water spots, so i was hoping to clean them off

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice