Waterproofing?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you guys waterproof your Koobas? I want to keep the leather nice, but don't want to loose the softness of it.

I have used applegard on other bags... should i use it on my new black claudia? :confused1:

2. I use Wilson's Leather & Suede Protectant but Appleguard is good too. There are a few threads concerning leather protectors. Look down into the older threads or use the search to find them.
    I won't use a bag without spraying first anymore.

3. I do put a waterguard on all of my bags but give warning about actually trying to CLEAN a bag with some products.

I have cleaned bags before but I am talking about a little mild dirt in a corner or two. I stained my Baca and tried to clean it off, and kept cleaning it...and kept cleaning it and ruined the PH of the leather making it hard like a saddle bag and bleeding the stain.

So take GREAT CARE when you are using a leather cleaning product, do NOT repeatedly use it on the leather, get professional advice on a good bag.

Lesson learned...

4. I do have LovinMyBags cleaner and moisturizer and it works great for small marks or scratches but I have learned my lesson. I did the same thing Lindy did and tried to clean and clean the coffee stain out of my Botkier and ended up with a huge mess far worse than the original. For big messes...Barbara will get my business.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice