Watermelon ??

Emzbox

O.G.
Mar 12, 2012
Hi

I was after some advice please from the lovely ladies that own anything from mulberry in their watermelon colour ?

I have been searching for a mini alexa and one has come up in watermelon

But being from 2010 I don't recall what the colour is actually like in real life

To me it looks like a coral would you say this is accurate ?

Thank you for any of your help it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Hi

I was after some advice please from the lovely ladies that own anything from mulberry in their watermelon

I would say it's a bit like coral., not a pinkish red more of orange/red. I wear quite a bit of pink and it didn't go with pale pink, cerise or red.

Very pretty colour, I sold mine but regretted it but did so because I struggled with wearing it with anything in my wardrobe

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:
Hi

I was after some advice please from the lovely ladies that own anything from mulberry in their watermelon

I would say it's a bit like coral., not a pinkish red more of orange/red. I wear quite a bit of pink and it didn't go with pale pink, cerise or red.

Very pretty colour, I sold mine but regretted it but did so because I struggled with wearing it with anything in my wardrobe

Thank you for the beautiful pic it looks a stunning color. But yes I was also thinking about whether it would go with all my outfits. Perhaps I would be better waiting for a nude pink cream one. x

You still hunting then?! I've gone for a black one in then end, still want a pink one but can't justify both at the moment and wanted to make sure I got a black one while they were still available!

You still hunting then?! I've gone for a black one in then end, still want a pink one but can't justify both at the moment and wanted to make sure I got a black one while they were still available!
Yep still hunting :0( have you got yours already or waiting for delivery? Would love to see some pics when you get her x

Thank you for the beautiful pic it looks a stunning color. But yes I was also thinking about whether it would go with all my outfits. Perhaps I would be better waiting for a nude pink cream one. x

Oh I remember now, you have been hunting a mini Alexa. It's sounds as though you are being very sensible waiting for the perfect one.

If you wear pink a creamy light pink would look a lot better. I purchased my watermelon Alexa without seeing it IRL I was expecting a red bag which is why I ended up selling. As lovely as it was it just didn't go with much in my wardrobe. It was beautiful with black but think that was about it for me.

Good luck with your search, hope you find one that's just right.

waiting delivery for her, I saw a pale pink one on ebay and thought of you, but it wasn't in very good condition and then I saw on the chats here that you'd already seen it!!

You def not gonna go for the blue? I think the watermelon colour is gorgeous and if you don't wear particularly bright clothes I think colourful bags are great for adding a pop of colour to your outfit. If you look under the thread 'I'm expecting' someone has posted a pic of herself with a bright pink bayswater and it looks amazing with what she is wearing

Oh I remember now, you have been hunting a mini Alexa. It's sounds as though you are being very sensible waiting for the perfect one.

If you wear pink a creamy light pink would look a lot better. I purchased my watermelon Alexa without seeing it IRL I was expecting a red bag which is why I ended up selling. As lovely as it was it just didn't go with much in my wardrobe. It was beautiful with black but think that was about it for me.

Good luck with your search, hope you find one that's just right.

Ha Ha I am trying very hard to be good and wait for the perfect colour ....... I cant say how long that will last though :graucho:

waiting delivery for her, I saw a pale pink one on ebay and thought of you, but it wasn't in very good condition and then I saw on the chats here that you'd already seen it!!

You def not gonna go for the blue? I think the watermelon colour is gorgeous and if you don't wear particularly bright clothes I think colourful bags are great for adding a pop of colour to your outfit. If you look under the thread 'I'm expecting' someone has posted a pic of herself with a bright pink bayswater and it looks amazing with what she is wearing

I saw that pic of the bright pink bayswater and it looks amazing doesnt it.... I am tempted to try and get a Raspberry but I know deep deep deep down lol I would be better with a more subtle tone bag

And yea not going for the blue, I would have liked the slate blue but was too late for that at the outlets x