Watercolor...Trendy It bag or Staple??

Is the Watercolor Speedy a staple bag?

• Yes!!!!!!!!!!

• No way....

• I don't like it so I dont' care....

Results are only viewable after voting.
for now, it seems to be an "IT" bag. but i think many bags can become staples. i think staple bags are usually more affordable and open to the public. though, even as an IT bag, it's a beaut :graucho:! it's not one of those ridiculous IT bags that will look outdated after a few yrs~

I didn't quite fancy the exotic when I first saw it IRL. The prints are fashionable but the frames are a LV classic. I can't really reconcile the 2. Now, it is growing on me and I am beginning to regret not buying. Too late, they are all sold.

So, I am pinning on getting the watercolour vvn.

I think it's gorgeous. I've been MIA from the LV forum and I can't believe I never heard of it until today... By now, I think it's too late to even try and get on the waitlist for the speedy. :hysteric:

I think it´s trendy and a staple. I saw the exotic speedy IR and the aquarelle logo is tdf! I´m wailtlisted for the vvn speedy 35 and I think/hope it´s the perfect mix between the classic speedy style and the trendy print. I can´t wait to have mine and hope that the release in europe is on 1. may too:yes:

I'm waitlisted for the vvn and can't wait! I think it's trendy, but also a staple at the same time. I can't see those who are lucky enough to get one, getting rid of it.....and even if they do, since it's an LE, they will get their $$$ back, and then some!