Watercolor speedy

tinyturtle

O.G.
Dec 5, 2010
California
hi everyone! i'm visiting from the Chanel board. i have fallen in love w/ a Speedy I saw in the watercolor pattern. does anyone know what the price point was for the Speedy 35? i see them on Ebay for $2400.

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Deep In The Heart of TX
hi everyone! i'm visiting from the Chanel board. i have fallen in love w/ a Speedy I saw in the watercolor pattern. does anyone know what the price point was for the Speedy 35? i see them on Ebay for $2400.
Do a search for it on eBay. Go to the left side of the screen under "Show Only" and check "Sold Listings". That should show you what they have been sold for in the past. HTH!

katiel00

May 29, 2014
California
Well these are Limited Edition pieces that come in white and brown that are no longer made (and to be honest I don't see them pop up a lot, and when they do they go FAST!). I would check websites like Fashionphile, Yoogis Closet, etc... Anything you are interested in always go to the Authenticate thread. So I think that's what determines the price on ebay and the other websites, I don't know the original price point. I think these are beautiful pieces! Good Luck!