watercolor speedy size 30 (non exotic)

The Speedy 35 retailed at $1270 in 2008. Check out the LE/Runway bags in the LV Reference Library--they list all the wonderful LEs from 2002 to current.

TY! I'm so freakin LATE!! 2008 lol

Your signature implies that you are going to cheat on Chanel?! What will Karl think?!

This is one of my favorite bags that I will never part with. It's worth tracking down. My only regret was not getting the exotic version....

YIKES! U caught me :P Yes, spending time on this side has resulted in stalking the resellers for one of these beauties. Do u have the 30 or 35? I have to go to check out the sizes IRL as I have never tried a on a Speedy. But I think the 35 is better for me.... 5'7, 134. Agree?

YIKES! U caught me :P Yes, spending time on this side has resulted in stalking the resellers for one of these beauties. Do u have the 30 or 35? I have to go to check out the sizes IRL as I have never tried a on a Speedy. But I think the 35 is better for me.... 5'7, 134. Agree?
I have a 35 Speedy WC and I actually like it better than my 30 and I'm 5'1, 108-110 lbs.

I think I've seen some under 2 grand...maybe just keep an eye out. I have a 35, thought they only made them in that size and will be trying to get a purse organizer since I'm finding it too big. (I'm 5'1")

Definitely 35! I'm 5'4" and 110...and I have the 35. Also the 30 was only available in Hawaii and Asia...so it might be harder to track down. This is my favorite summer bags and even guys compliment it!