Watercolor speedy or watercolor frame papillon?

Dec 11, 2006
If you already had a white watercolor speedy 30, would you get the brown print also in speedy 30 (very hard to find and also likely very expensive) or the frame papillon (a little different and more expensive at original retail). Not sure about the papillon shape.
IMG_8880.jpg

IMG_8878.jpg
IMG_8879.jpg
IMG_8876.jpg

Reactions: JazzyMac
Ok mostly votes for speedy. Do you think the papillon shape is weird, don’t like the frame, or both?
If you really like the Papillon go for it, it's a lovely bag. My personal preference goes to the speedy, as it is a classic. Also, this collaboration is about 10 years old. If something would go wrong with the hardware on the Papillion, I doubt LV would be able to repair. If a speedy would need a new zipper, handles or HDW replacement there would be no problem. But again, get the one you really love, as they are both beautiful

I actually like the Pap better than the Speedy - the color of the handles and wooden? trim bring out the beauty of the water colors better, I think. Overall, I just like it better than the Speedy in this particular case.

I have the frame Speedy and I love the frame papillon. The trim and handles are water snake and are very durable. The frame itself is acrylic and also durable. I wouldn’t slam it into walls but you’ll find it’s aged well. Also, both of the exotic frames are microfiber lined, unlike the Speedy.