WaterColor Speedy 35 too big for me??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. okay so I am waitlisted but my only concern is that it will be too big.

My first speedy was a 30 which is a great size.

then i got a bunch of 25s, love them sometimes feel a little small for what i like to carry.

after seeing JS's 35 I wanted to get a mono one.

but after not wearing my 30 in a while, i wore it the other day and thought it looked a little big.

i just looked at pics of someone wearing the 35 and it look wayyy big in the watercolor.

so now idk.

do you think it would be to big for me

i am 5'5" 125lbs. But I like big bags.

I saw a 40 and it looked riduiculas.

So now idk. anyone...what do you think??

2. I am in the same situation. I am 5 feet and I think the 35 will dwarf me. The 30 is perfect since I carry lots of stuff. I am very worry about carrying the 35, it might look like an overnight bag......ARGH!!!!! But for you, 5'5, the 35 will be okay, not too big. Just see the bag IRL before making your decision.

3. I am 5'5 and I am definitely getting it!

4. thanks guys. i def cant go see it in real life, i have less than a month to decide and the closest LV is sooooooo far!

5. i am 5'5" and i have 35 mono. it is a perfect size for me.

6. I thought about this im 5'2 and i love the 25. and i went to see if the 35 looks huge but it doesnt so im still getting it .

7. See, I'm 5'8" and I lvoe the 25. I'm worried too.

8. I am 5'3" and I am getting the 35.

9. I'm 5'1" and I'm getting a 35 --- no other choice. LOL I tried on the watercolor 35 at the trunk shows and it wasn't bad at all.

10. I would prefer a 30, but seeing as the 35 is the only one available here, I'll take it. I'd rather have the 35 than nothing at all.

11. yeahh...well we shall see. lets hope i can raise the funds ^_^

thanks so much everyone!

12. i'm 5'1, 112 lbs & i'm getting it. i personally like the 25 & think the 30 is too big but since it's a 35 or nothing, i'll take the 35.

13. ^^Same here, except I'm 5'8", but I feel exactly the same as you do :smile:

14. I would much prefer the 30 over the 35....If I am not thrilled with the 35, I will probably sell it then try to buy a 30 elsewhere...

15. Totally agreed. I dont have another choice.